• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

jeez, poor Bianca on that Kairi elbow!
UqPlcyz.gif

Ha ha ha nice. Who was the other woman in that gif?

viper/piper niven

Foggy

That's the thing, MYC couldn't even get more than one woman from Japan and we're thinking they can snag all the big boys from there? We're talking one or two max. And then some randos from Australia and Germany and New Zealand and wherever the fuck.

jeez, poor Bianca on that Kairi elbow!

You can't even call that one an elbow, she just full on crashed on top of her

only one All Japan team already throws plans into a mess. That means you couldnt have Shuji for Twin Towers, Big Guns and Sekimoto/Okabayashi

Twin Towers and Strong BJ could fit your BJW hole, but I doubt WWE takes more than two Japanese teams.

So, let's say 2-3 teams max from Japan, since they Ibushi and Tajiri in the CWC along with Ho Ho Lun from China.

Even before the injury news, word was that it was going to be too late for her to be in the tournament

I think the word was that she had other stuff to deal with, but that stuff turned out to be her injury. She wrapped up with Stardom in late June and did her WWE medicals in early June.

Got through Round 2 of the MYC, unsurprisingly it went down a lot better than Round 1.
I should probably get around to the other two eps soon before I stumble across spoilers.

Marked out for HAIR WHIP.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Twin Towers and Strong BJ could fit your BJW hole, but I doubt WWE takes more than two Japanese teams.

That's where all the best tag team wrestling is right now is Japan. Not NJPW. Every promotion but it at this point.

Dragon Gate
BJW
Danagan Yankees
NOAH
AJPW

throw in some Los Traumas and Hechicero&UG and we got a stew

Thinking about it, I'm amazed how solid these MYC Performance Center girls are. Bianca Belair, Taynara Conti and Xia Li are all really good considering how new they are. It's a stunning turnaround for 100% PC wrestlers going from your Aliyah's, Liv Morgan's, Sonya Deville's and Carmella's to this.

somedevil

Kairi took a beating in the semi with that leg drop to the back of the head and her face smacking against the steal ramp.

Either one probably caused her concussion.

British Strong Style, or at least Muscle Mountain would be a lock.

They would probably try to get the South Pacific Power Trip, so let's say Cooper gets better from his fucked ankle. Or, go with CCK.

Someone from an American indie like Evolve, so let's say Doom Patrol (Chris Dickinson and Jaka).

They would use an internal team like TM61 or now reDRagon.

We would need an Indian team, a Mexican team, an old WWE and just about past their prime team, and probably another American indie team.

Thinking about it, I'm amazed how solid these MYC Performance Center girls are. Bianca Belair, Taynara Conti and Xia Li are all really good considering how new they are. It's a stunning turnaround for 100% PC wrestlers going from your Aliyah's, Liv Morgan's, Sonya Deville's and Carmella's to this.

Sonya is doing pretty good now though.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
I don't need Chris Dickinson being booked by anyone. Cobb & Riddle would be a fun similar but different team.

Los Traumas would be your Mexican team. They're not tied down by CMLL or AAA. They fill the veteran role. If LU falls through, you could also get the Brothers Mierdo.

The PC has a pretty high hit rate on women all things considered. Charlotte was trained from scratch there. Same with Alexa. Sasha and Bayley had a small bit of experience but were exponentially improved while there. They definitely have their misses, but I'd say they hit more often than not.

somedevil

I just saw that the final will be live sept 12 at 10pm eastern.

That means you get a 205 live episode and then the final. Not sure thats a good idea.

Kairi took a beating in the semi with that leg drop to the back of the head and her face smacking against the steal ramp.

Either one probably caused her concussion.

I'm betting it was the landing on the ramp. That ramp being elevated like it is made that landing awkward and she came down really fast onto it. She looked out of it for a bit after that.

That means you get a 205 live episode and then the final. Not sure thats a good idea.

No, it's replacing 205 live. That's the 205 Live timeslot.

Yeah, I think everyone has forgotten that the final is getting sent out to die a death now the episodes have come out, but no-one was happy about that.

Recall

I jumped straight to watching NJPW King of Pro Wrestling 2013, as I don't have time to watch the entire 2013 G1 Climax collection. This show has been pretty great so far and it feels like the King of Pro Wrestling shows always deliver on the matches.

Ishii vs Shibata was just bat shit insane.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
0138e0475543521a360c5854d762cccd--nuest-jr-wrestling.jpg

But if you could finally get Pentagon would you waste him on a tag team tournament or would he just show up at NXT?

Yeah, I think everyone has forgotten that the final is getting sent out to die a death now the episodes have come out, but no-one was happy about that.

I think they will run an angle with the 4HW stuff during the final (like Ronda's 4HW try to interfere and are stopped by Charlotte and Becky), and they want as big an audience as possible for that so it gets a bigger reaction. They've already firmly established Shayna as a heel, so it would work.

That's the only reason the SD taping final ever made sense.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
CIMA trying to dance to the Perros Del Mal theme on this AAA match that hes randomly tagging with Psicosis&Halloween=Money

they should probably have something happen in a backstage segment during the actual smackdown just before the finals to hype up for the event so people stay and people tune in

I like that in round 2 of the MYC JR once again repeats "where's Tajiri when you need him? the handsome fella!" on the use of the tarantula.
like of all the things to repeat (another notch for the 2K commentary claims), JR must really find Tajiri a dashing man.

Top Bottom