• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

THE GUY

Banned
We always talk about fave five kideo games, but what about your bottom 5?

Bottom 5:
- Final Fantasy 4
- Final Fantasy 6
- SF3: Third Strike
- Def Jam: Icon
- Megaman X5
I haven't played many games which I disliked since I haven't played a lot compared to other people, but I'd say my bottom five are:

Final Fantasy 13
Final Fantasy 12
Super Mario 64
Ocarina of Time
WWE 2K15

Fave five:

Final Fantasy 7
Final Fantasy 8
Final Fantasy 9
Metal Gear Solid
Metal Gear Solid 3

Restricted to one per franchise:

Final Fantasy 7
Metal Gear Solid
Uncharted 2
The Last of Us
Tekken 3 (or Resident Evil or Super Mario World or GTA Vice City or Sonic 2 or I don't know anymore)

I have a confession: I'm having more fun watching 93-96 wrasslin than modern wrasslin. This isn't a slight at all with what's out because even during NJPW Destruction in Kobe I just wanted to turn it off for Bash at the Beach 95.

kHvX833.jpg

Yeah, that'll be good.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Outpost is probably in my bottom 5. A bottom five for me would be one that not only sucked, but sucked and had hype on its way in.

No Mans Sky and Outpost were pretty poor offerings.

THE GUY

Banned
Outpost is probably in my bottom 5. A bottom five for me would be one that not only sucked, but sucked and had hype on its way in.

No Mans Sky and Outpost were pretty poor offerings.
I'm getting into adventure games at the moment. Been trying to get all the Ace Attorney games and have already started the Nonary games. Enjoyed the first two, and now waiting to get around to Zero Time Dilemma.

Can't believe I didn't even know of this genre. Reminds me of the old Broken Sword in a way. Although I think those didn't have much story.

cordy

Banned

What this sounds like is they've fucked up Roman's mindset since he was a child. His mom, knowing kayfabe and whatnot, knew why the Wild Samoans were booed but given Reigns is a kid, she didn't tell him the truth. She gave some excuse that's warped his mind. Now, as an adult, Reigns still doesn't get why he's booed. He doesn't get that he's the one in the wrong while the fans aren't. He doesn't get that Rollins has been the real one grinding all his life to get here while he, Roman Reigns, is the one really getting things handed to him.

Roman's suffering from a mental disability. Holy fuck.

Egg0

Banned
Having a hard time thinking about bottom 5 games...

Only one that comes to mind is Everyone's Gone to the Rapture. I was actively angry at the movement speed and ended up stop playing a quarter or so through.

Kurita

What this sounds like is they've fucked up Roman's mindset since he was a child. His mom, knowing kayfabe and whatnot, knew why the Wild Samoans were booed but given Reigns is a kid, she didn't tell him the truth. She gave some excuse that's warped his mind. Now, as an adult, Reigns still doesn't get why he's booed. He doesn't get that he's the one in the wrong while the fans aren't. He doesn't get that Rollins has been the real one grinding all his life to get here while he, Roman Reigns, is the one really getting things handed to him.

Roman's suffering from a mental disability. Holy fuck.
"Some sold out arena, back in the day"
LMAO

Nekofrog

Banned
MegaMan legends 1&2 (they count as one game)
EverQuest 1
League of legends
Street fighter 2 hd remix
Earthbound
Ghostbusters on the Sega Genesis

And Metal Storm, an old PC rts that actually had a super Nintendo Port that I played years later

Top 5 btw

Browny

Banned
Bottom Five
  • Omikron: The Nomad Soul
I have to agree with you on this one. Such a great premise, but just a little clunky
to say the least

Ultima 8 Pagan was good but ultimately horrible too.

Can't think of any others...

I enjoyed BioShock Infinite, but I haven't played the first two, so...

somedevil

Smackdown Viewership:

Tuesday’s WWE Smackdown Live averaged 2.542 million viewers for USA Network. The number was up from the 2.510 million count from last Tuesday’s edition.

Powell’s POV: A slight increase for the penultimate edition before Hell in a Cell. The September 27, 2016 edition of Smackdown delivered 2.340 million viewers.

Nah, Box Office Bust. Friend "loaned" me to his copy, had to basically sneak it back one of the times I went to his house because he refused to take it back. Can't say I blamed him tbh.

I remember watching the review of Box Office Bust on the defunct G4TV. The game looked horrible.

Top Bottom