• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Shield vs Wyatts was a fucking magical feud. The Shield may get back to that place, but the Wyatts are never going to be close to being that exciting again.

Sephzilla

I do fear that NEW shield wont quite capture that same magic

Right before they make their entrance they should have one of those old school handheld camera promos they used to do

the-sheild-dean-ambrose-38513482-615-400.jpg

and then come out to the old theme with the old attire.

Heroman

Banned
eh... i dunno about this
The miz is always treated like a joke i mean look right not he is with the axe man and bo dallas . He booked the guy who talk a lot or shit but cant do shit.

Also the ic title mean noting like almost every dude on the roster is a former ic champ.

I can never decide on a fave 2D Mario
3 is probably the most well rounded but some levels are a bit too short and the endgame overloads the autoscrollers
World has the most utterly strange difficulty curve in any platformer, its castles and forts bring the goodness but the rest of it is a strange grab bag of level design and challenge where secret exit gimmicks can take too much precedence, love the (simple) aesthetics though.
Then you got NSMBU which is fantastically well rounded but has BIG MATCH JOHN syndrome where it's way too similar to the ones that came before it in a way that detracts from the whole thing.

So in short, Mario Maker was pretty effin cool.

It will capture it the same nWo Wolfpac, nWo 2000 and new DX did.....meaning it wont and will feel forced
Oh gosh, they'll all be making sufferin' succotash promos and arguing about which type of dog they are.

Based Shield Kane and Bryan carrying Ryback to his best match.
Kane put an entire trio of new guys over AND his non Bryan partner, what a champ.

Sephzilla

The miz is always treated like a joke i mean look right not he is with the axe man and bo dallas . He booked the guy who talk a lot or shit but cant do shit.

Also the ic title mean noting like almost every dude on the roster is a former ic champ.

pictured: someone who cant do shit standing above THE GUY

the-miz-miztourage-roman-reigns-wwe-raw.jpg

I think Bo and Axel are with Miz because Miz at this point has a history of showing he can make people care about talents nobody would give a shit about otherwise (Sandow, Riley, Ziggler)

I pretty sure i said nxt big show and other wrestlers on wwe main roster. As Well as other wreslters across the world.

Neither of these are complete sentences, and "Werid?" isn't an English American word, so I'm going to say it's nobody else's fault if they don't know what (if anything) else you like

Shield reunion will be trash because Roman still has Shield gear and music.

Pretty much

At least when DX reunited it was the first time they'd been together in a while. Here, you've had Dean and Reigns team up occasionally from the breakup on, you've had Seth and Reigns team occasionally one year, all three did the powerbomb and fist pose during a fatal fourway, Seth and Dean are tag champs, and Reigns has always had the gear and music. Shit never really stopped

Anth0ny

shield vs finn/anderson/gallows would have been a mania caliber match

so it would take place unannounced on raw in november at 9pm

Top Bottom