• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Fox318

If I had seats for Miz vs Corbin, I would hope I brought my Switch.

giphy.webp

We always talk about fave five kideo games, but what about your bottom 5?

Bottom 5:
- Final Fantasy 4
- Final Fantasy 6
- SF3: Third Strike
- Def Jam: Icon
- Megaman X5

Fox318

We always talk about fave five kideo games, but what about your bottom 5?

Bottom 5:
- Final Fantasy 4
- Final Fantasy 6
- SF3: Third Strike
- Def Jam: Icon
- Megaman X5

Are the Final Fantasy ones because of story?

I thought most people liked the gameplay.

Only FF I've played was 12.

Are the Final Fantasy ones because of story?

I thought most people liked the gameplay.

Only FF I've played was 12.

The entire package of FF4 is bad. FF6 expects you to have leveled everyone once you step into the second half of the game, and there's 12 of the motherfuckers plus 2 more to find.

Everyone getting worked by someone who plays Smash. The biggest garbage game of em all.

Sakurai needs to make a proper controlling Kid Icarus for da Sweetch stat if he wants to get off my shit list.

Can you explain why?
Generally the complaints are:

-They lied with reveal trailer
-Story think it smart but it no smart me smart
-L I N E A R I T Y

Complaints are valid but it's a rollercoaster in vidya game form. If you're down to suspend disbelief and go with there's nothing like it. Sure it's rooms full of enemies you shoot but so are most games? Idk

Ghost fights are trash 4sure though

Bronx-Man

Banned
Can you explain why?

A step down from Bioshock in every way imaginable. All sense of strategy is gone from the first, there's no mixing up your powers and weapons to set traps for enemies, vigors are useless compared to plasmids, and Columbia's a wide-open world yet all you do is shoot down waves of bullet sponges in tight corridors. Don't even get me started on the story. Quantum physics and sci-fi bullshit Ken Levine barely understands combined with racial/revolutionary politics he definitely doesn't understand. Just a mess. Infinite is a big, fat mess. Looks gorgeous though, I'll say that.

Syder

Complaints are valid but it's a rollercoaster in vidya game form. If you're down to suspend disbelief and go with there's nothing like it. Sure it's rooms full of enemies you shoot but so are most games? Idk
You know, you could make this argument about Transformers movies?

I, for one, was bored of the gunplay by the mid-way point and the set pieces and story didn't keep me hooked at all.

Beefy

I’m going to have to try this game with a bunch of the big mods that have come out for it. I adore the gameplay of it. Just obviously a flawed title.

TPP wasn't that bad, Snake feels like the best controlling human in a video game ever and I got dozens of hours out of it.

The story was a god damn mess though.Yup, fucking sucks.

I didn't get past the 2nd stage. Just got bored and never picked it back up.

Fox318

Generally the complaints are:

-They lied with reveal trailer
-Story think it smart but it no smart me smart
-L I N E A R I T Y

Ghost fights are trash 4sure though

A step down from Bioshock in every way imaginable. All sense of strategy is gone from the first, there's no mixing up your powers and weapons to set traps for enemies, vigors are useless compared to plasmids, and Columbia's a wide-open world yet all you do is shoot down waves of bullet sponges in tight corridors. Don't even get me started on the story. Quantum physics and sci-fi bullshit Ken Levine barely understands combined with racial/revolutionary politics he definitely doesn't understand. Just a mess. Infinite is a big, fat mess. Looks gorgeous though, I'll say that.

I remember just not really feeling any one way or the other during the campaign.

Frankly I've forgot about it which is sad because the first 2 games are so great.

Menome

I'm massively behind. Just finished No Mercy from Sunday after watching a couple of matches an evening, and that was a bloody good PPV, save for Enzo Amore.

I've got round to updating my list of shows for 2017 after forgetting it since March

I've done 25 shows so far this year, and have tickets for another 8, so 33. I'll almost certainly do the SHE-1 too, so that's 37... Have to say I was expecting higher! There's still 2 months!

The entire Columbia and Vox Populi conflict was just an insignificant storyline with no proper conclusion.

Top Bottom