• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

After my successful GWF singles debut, I'd just like to say.... I told all you motherfuckers that you put me one-on-one and there ain't a soul on this roster can beat me. Giancarlo thought he was gonna "get one over on the rookie" and all that got him was a better look at the lights. I wish I could say it was a nice first challenge, but it was anything but. Next time, give me an opponent that can actually last more than four minutes.
Jesus what the hell happened while I was out last night? Feels like this was rigged from the start. 🤔 no wonder the ratings are tanking with booking decisions like this! #5months

Did anyone post the full Metlzer ratings for No Mercy?

1. Elias pinned Apollo Crews in 8:34: 2
2. The Miz retained the U.S. title over Jason Jordan in 10:13: 2.75
3. Finn Balor pinned Bray Wyatt in 11:32: 3.25
4. Dean Ambrose & Seth Rollins retained the tag titles over Sheamus & Cesaro in 15:55: 4.25
5. Alexa Bliss retained the women's title in a five-way over Bayley, Sasha Banks, Nia Jax and Emma in 9:53: 3.5
6. Roman Reigns pinned John Cena in 22:09: 4.25
7. Enzo Amore pinned Neville in 10:34 to win the cruiserweight title: 1.75
8. Brock Lesnar pinned Braun Strowman in 8:51 to retain the WWE Universal title: 2.25

I also just noticed the Too Sweet gesture is copyrighted and Vince is blocking it:

http://www.prowrestlingsheet.com/young-bucks-cease-desist-wwe/#.WcxHENN95E4

Pro Wrestling Sheet has confirmed WWE reached out to the popular Ring of Honor/NJPW tag team to say they own the copyright to the ”Too Sweet" hand gesture and have discovered that the brothers have been using it in other companies, as well as on merch.

Pikma

Banned
Pitmark, it's fucking fake.
GWF is a shoot promotion
yzpUIGmdzy7eyVD_oyaedrNwB5fyvf-zZR-OkLfkS_n-2DL81ChHFYtxoHwo_bce1Edj5AS7=w400-h236-nc

I woke up to use the toilet, Heromark. But now I'm paranoid about falling asleep because my head feels weird.

It's fucking fake. Me on the left.

klonere

Banned
That bit at the start when Juice refuses to work over the knee because he knows Omega is just getting off surgery.

Then later he realizes he can't win without targeting it and goes all-in on the viciousness. But he's playing Omega's game at that stage - nobody can outescalate Kenny and he's proven to be able to work through injuries during his G1 win final two matches.

*chef kiss*

NXT just being Circle of Respect is kind of ridiculous. Adam Cole just looks like weirdly shrunken Shawn Michaels.
That's what I think of too, like Shawn was stuck in a dryer too long. It's really hard to believe he's 5'11 and I'm not counting when he stood next to Drew.
Ahmed Johnson was so awesome when I was 12. Dude is like the worst of all time, though. Haha...

(Randomly watching some of the '97 Survivor Series.)
Same, Ahmed looked awesome back then... Not so much when he showed up in WCW and fueded with Booker T over a letter.
Mayu finally getting that big push then this. :(

:(

Anth0ny

That bit at the start when Juice refuses to work over the knee because he knows Omega is just getting off surgery.

Then later he realizes he can't win without targeting it and goes all-in on the viciousness. But he's playing Omega's game at that stage - nobody can outescalate Kenny and he's proven to be able to work through injuries during his G1 win final two matches.

*chef kiss*

Storytelling 👌🏼

shaowebb

Gotta say when Bullet Club rolled up on WWE and had a megaphone yelling "Luke Gallows? Anderson? Are you in there? You're friends are here. We're here to rescue you!"
That I smiled. Those guys aren't getting what they deserve in WWE. I'd love if there was an exodus as folks discover they can make a killing outside the WWE that resulted in those two, Balor, and Styles all coming back to Bullet Club. Styles will likely never leave though. He's over and likely making a good paycheck there. Balor is buried along with Anderson/Gallows though. I could see them heading out. Hell I'd love it if they got Bayley or something one day since they ruined her on WWE tv too.

Pipe dreams. They'll all stay and be midcarders.

Gotta say when Bullet Club rolled up on WWE and had a megaphone yelling "Luke Gallows? Anderson? Are you in there? You're friends are here. We're here to rescue you!"
That I smiled. Those guys aren't getting what they deserve in WWE. I'd love if there was an exodus as folks discover they can make a killing outside the WWE that resulted in those two, Balor, and Styles all coming back to Bullet Club. Styles will likely never leave though. He's over and likely making a good paycheck there. Balor is buried along with Anderson/Gallows though. I could see them heading out. Hell I'd love it if they got Bayley or something one day since they ruined her on WWE tv too.

Pipe dreams. They'll all stay and be midcarders.

I think this is true for a small fraction of the current WWE roster. I'm willing to be that even in the indie scene TYB are far above anyone else that isn't Omega.

I think the narrative of making more on the indies is really blown out of proportion. If Bayley is barely able to remain over in an organization that made her, how in the fuck is she going to do it elsewhere?

Menome

Finished catching up with RAW, and they've managed to make Enzo's win and subsequent reign...interesting. I actually want to see how it progresses.

Good RAW all-round really. A vast contrast to autumn last year when I was really dragging myself through it on a weekly basis, saved only by Kevin Owens' weekly antics.

klonere

Banned
I admit, I watched the two Enzo segments from this week on Youtube and they were pretty interesting.

Thing is, all I want the match to be is an extended squash with whoever beats him. And I'm pretty sure they'll just go with him cheating to win for a few months and the whole thing will get incredibly stale and annoying.

klonere

Banned
i love how people were fantasy booking BSS vs The Shield when there isn't a single person in BSS over 6ft.

How goofy would that look in your Vince McMahon 3 Hours of Power?

Top Bottom