• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Heroman

Banned
y3QEmKd.png
What is this?

Sephzilla

A7EtD92.png

GWF 8 Results - Show available on Youtube

Pre-Show Match (Tune in early to catch the action!)
Proteus vs korly vs UrbanDandy vs Sweeney Tom - Winner :
Proteus, in an impressive debut win

Tag Team Match
Tom Nook & RecRoulette vs FlammableD & Hasney - Winners:
FlammableD & Hasney, Tom Nook took most of the offense here while Rec worked over the ref

Singles Match
giancarlo123x vs serenewarfare - Winner:
serenewarfare, in a squash

Hardcore Match
Sinatar vs Sephzilla - Winner:
.....Sinatar, but I will have my revenge

Triple Threat Match
DMczaf vs Pikma vs FallingEdge - Winner:
Pikma, after referee stoppage since the match was nearing an hour

Main Event Part 1
Hell in a Cell GWF Tag Team Championship Match
The New Nation of Domination (Bronx-Man & Kornflayx) vs The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) [C] - Winners:
And still GWF Tag Team Champions, The Huggers of Destruction, after Geek got a pin in when Kornflayx was too busy taunting

Money in the Bank cash in GWF Tag Team Championship Match
The New Nation / Syde of Beef (Beefy & Syder) vs The Huggers of Destruction (Zach & Biggest-Geek-Ever) [C] - Winners: NEEEEWWWW GWF Tag Team Champions, Beefy & Syder!

Main Event Part 2
Hell in a Cell GWF B+ Championship Match
Tall4Life vs RBH [C] - Winner:
And still GWF B+ Champion RBH!

I admit, I watched the two Enzo segments from this week on Youtube and they were pretty interesting.

Thing is, all I want the match to be is an extended squash with whoever beats him. And I'm pretty sure they'll just go with him cheating to win for a few months and the whole thing will get incredibly stale and annoying.

Finally, klonere has ascended from the cuppa haters.

Foggy

That bit at the start when Juice refuses to work over the knee because he knows Omega is just getting off surgery.

Then later he realizes he can't win without targeting it and goes all-in on the viciousness. But he's playing Omega's game at that stage - nobody can outescalate Kenny and he's proven to be able to work through injuries during his G1 win final two matches.

*chef kiss*

At first I wasn't too keen on how babyface Juice was in regards to not attacking the knee. The way that it played out later totally redeemed it. Excellent match.

Speaking of babyface vs heel, my favorite so far this year might be Shotaro Ashino vs Ikemen at the W-1 LOVE in Yokohama show on 9/2. Well worth tracking down.

Just walked up 12 flights of stairs and feel winded.

Pre-Show Match (Tune in early to catch the action!)
Proteus vs korly vs UrbanDandy vs Sweeney Tom -
Winner : Proteus, in an impressive debut win

Match of the year.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
No matter how much people on here hate him he is a draw to the casual crowd. As bad as he is he is probably the best thing to happen to 205 live viewer wise. I'm interested to see the numbers now with him on it.

yup. he even got his damn catchphrase on a snickers bar. crossover appeal.

klonere

Banned
Finally, klonere has ascended from the cuppa haters.

I mean he can string together words and has a character that is basically himself (ie, a cunt) so that makes him the reincarnation of Dusty Rhodes by modern WWE standards.

At first I wasn't too keen on how babyface Juice was in regards to not attacking the knee. The way that it played out later totally redeemed it. Excellent match.

Speaking of babyface vs heel, my favorite so far this year might be Shotaro Ashino vs Ikemen at the W-1 LOVE in Yokohama show on 9/2. Well worth tracking down.

I've been meaning to watch that full W-1 show, I've heard good things which is very strange to say about W-1. I have to get through the two Royal Road shows that are up on the Drive first. The Korakuen has been very entertaining so far.

Heel Enzo has massive potential with his ability to actually promo and how widespread knowledge is of his inherent shittiness backstage and in the ring, a perfect combo you'll want to see beaten down from the casual fan to the people who actually got upset when he dissed 205 Live.

Anth0ny

lol @ thinking being a heel hurts your merch sales/catchphrases in TYOOL two thousand and seventeen

that was always the excuse for not turning cena and reigns though

i'm not seeing the upside from a business perspective for a heel enzo. almost like they just want to berry him because they're petty fucks

I love how Lapsed Vince will literally tell Lapsed Patterson "I want to LOSE money to screw this guy on television". So on point.

i'm not seeing the upside from a business perspective for a heel enzo. almost like they just want to berry him because they're petty fucks

The difference is Cena & Reigns appeal to kids, Enzo appeals to everyone. Much easier to keep Enzo straddling the line when you have other grown men buying his wigs and jackets.

Draxal

I mean Meltzer said the exact same thing as you so u ain't wrong.

Sephzilla

tag champ
now fam. Single match will take a break. I can't be having 2 matches a night.

But what if FlammableD and Hasney are next in line for the tag titles?

[thinkingemoji]

Last night sort of blew up the entire tag division. Shit is wide open now.

Top Bottom