• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Anth0ny

the best thing about New Japan is I really don't give a shit whether Naito or Okada goes over at WK, because I trust that they know what they're doing and they'll be able to tell a great story during the match, and coming out of the match, either way.

pretty much the polar opposite of wwe, where any time there's even a glimpse of something cool happening you know they're going to fuck it up. and then they do. worse than you could possibly ever imagine.

klonere

Banned
the best thing about New Japan is I really don't give a shit whether Naito or Okada goes over at WK, because I trust that they know what they're doing and they'll be able to tell a great story during the match, and coming out of the match, either way.

pretty much the polar opposite of wwe, where any time there's even a glimpse of something cool happening you know they're going to fuck it up. and then they do. worse than you could possibly ever imagine.

I trust them for singles belts.

I think they might have a broken copy of TEW auto-simming the tag team division.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
tumblr_owzwzddriI1s05wxzo1_400.gif

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
NXT stars who have "it"

Lars
Otis Dozovic
Velveteen Dream
Almas

I guess this is true, mate. The tag division has been a shambles for the most part for years and years but even when I have been confused about a result I cant say the eventual payoff has ever disappointed.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Don't like Velveteen Dream, so swap him for Black for me.

Oh man, I see a ton of money in Dream. Really interested in how his feud with Black will go. Black is also really great, but I think he's lacking something intangible I can't put my finger on. I do love him though.

Mahonay

Banned
Oney Lorcan is so damn good. Brought Lars to his first decent match.

I hope Oney eventually gets a high profile TakeOver match. Dude is fucking great.

When Okada beats EVIL he'll have equalled his own record for title defences - if he gets one more in before WK, then he'll have equalled Hashimoto's record. If he defeats Naito at WK, he'll have equalled Nagata's record and if he gets one more after that he'll have equalled Tanahashi's. Drag it on to Invasion Attack and he'll undoubtedly have gone beyond Tanahashi's 11 defence record - but, do they really want to do the NJ Cup > title route for Naito again? Can't see it happening. After last year's brief title reign and his momentum this year, Naito winning on the biggest stage makes the most sense.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Oney Lorcan is so damn good. Brought Lars to his first decent match.

I hope Oney eventually gets a high profile TakeOver match. Dude is fucking great.

Oney Lorcan is great in the ring, but I'm missing something from him as well. Hope he finds it soon, because he's a great, great talent in-ring.

Mahonay

Banned
Oney Lorcan is great in the ring, but I'm missing something from him as well. Hope he finds it soon, because he's a great, great talent in-ring.
I personally love the whole marching straight to the ring and just fucking shit up thing he has going right now. He gets across an aggressive style so damn well.

Just watched the Heavy Machinery squash match. I have high hopes for these dudes. They already have more personality as a team than most of the main roster tag teams.

Top Bottom