• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

3mb vs shield at royal rumble
The match I never knew I wanted.

latest

SFV DLC when ;-;

harold4.gif

The return of Blanka will be glorious, salt will pour from the heavens.

Teeth

I can't think of anyone who looks less like a WWE wrestler than Adam Cole.

He'll be lucky if 205 Live exists in a year when his call up time comes.

I just remembered Enzo and Cass are both heels now.

So do they just team up again when Cass comes back or what

Cass isn't back till at least post-Mania Raw so it's not like they have to worry about that now or anytime soon

Enzo's title reign And 205 Live in general could be done by then

Zach

Beefy is a reversal master.

REF BUUUMMMP!

Oh my god, and that outrageous Biggest-Geek-Ever twisting splash thing from the top... onto the ref. >_>

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!

Syder

Beefy is a reversal master.

REF BUUUMMMP!

Oh my god, and that outrageous Biggest-Geek-Ever twisting splash thing from the top... onto the ref. >_>

WHAT IS HAPPENING?!
BGE assaulting the ref was great.

looked shite
Pretty much

I'll still probably play it but definitely not in 2018/as long as it's $60
It was like when your expecting an exciting star to come out but you get Big Show or Great Khali.
The thing that made me laugh was all the people getting hyped about
Dutch van der Linde
being in the trailer. It's been a while since I played it but I had to google who that was, I remember the character... barely. Outside of John Marston the characters in RDR weren't all that memorable.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Important Kaitlyn news from the Observer:

Another woman who there has been some internal talk regarding being interested in making a comeback is Celeste Bonin, 30, who wrestled as Kaitlyn. Because of her look and her background coming in fifth place in the Arnold Classic Figures competition, she was put over in Tough Enough even though she was the least experienced. She was on WWE television just two months after her first wrestling lesson and was on the main roster from 2010 to 2014, leaving after marrying bodybuilder P.J. Braun. The two split up a few months ago.

Really dropoed the ball on the last bit of Abbey Road
Zach/BGE go heel as fuck man. BGE was doing flips onto the ref as well.
I'm pretty sure there was one moment where either beefy or syder went for a pin, and BGE came to run in and instead of breaking up the pin he just attacked the ref off camera to stop the count.

there was some masterclass heel work there
Can't wait to watch later
Youtube upload when?
Already up
https://youtu.be/mSnVfWUR488

Top Bottom