• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

giphy.gif
Who do you main?

Zach

I had to get Lemonade from the gah dang library. Really held up my 150 lady albumz project.

Grabbed Illuminations by Arthur Rimbaud while I was there, though, so I guess it was worth the visit. I guess.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Lars is only 29? And only 6ft3? Dude looks far bigger and older.

Yeah, my gf and I guessed at what we thought his age was before looking it up. I thought 37, she thought 33, and were surprised. He could have been any age.

Strong bores me

You're not alone. About as cookie cutter from a looks perspective as a human being could be.

I personally love the whole marching straight to the ring and just fucking shit up thing he has going right now. He gets across an aggressive style so damn well.

Just watched the Heavy Machinery squash match. I have high hopes for these dudes. They already have more personality as a team than most of the main roster tag teams.

Otis has it, but I don't feel the same about his partner. I can't even remember that dude's name. He doesn't look suited for the team. But Otis has got some great presence and fires up great. I love him.

Also Liv Morgan's entrance music is annoying

Yo yo y-y-y-y-y-y-yo. I love Liv. She's a more legit Carmella than poor fake-ass Carm is.

Montez Ford, Johnny Gargano.

Montez might be, I need to see more. Gargano I think will be forever in a holding pattern.

I still don't know what Drew Mcintyre's gimmick is

TNA alumni

Mahonay

Banned
Otis has it, but I don't feel the same about his partner. I can't even remember that dude's name. He doesn't look suited for the team. But Otis has got some great presence and fires up great. I love him.
Otis is a absolutely the standout. And yeah I don't remember his partners name either lol.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Liv Morgan vs Carmella

Real Names:
Gionna Daddio (Liv) vs Leah Van Dale (Carm)

Birthplace:
Paramus, NJ vs Spencer, Massachusetts

Previous jobs:
Hooters vs Patriots Cheerleader

Liv's the real deal, folks

rr4vykX.png

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
Literally any age.

(I don't know why I found that humorous. You're a weird, funny man, NVM.)

I would have believed 50. He's one of those Arn Anderson types who's gonna look the same for the next 40 years, because his young ass aged like crazy in his early 20s.

D

Deleted member 47027

Unconfirmed Member
I will support Liv with this here avatar.

Until Big Momma Pump returns.

Someone earlier brought up the idea that Carmella should cash in on the WWE title. I kind of really want that now.

They can take it away the next night but they should log it as an official victory. That would make up for the MITB shenanigans.

Pikma

Banned
Who's the worst female in ring performer in WWE?

Carmella? Liv? Aliyah? Nia? That other woman who only has a job because of her murderous father?

Carmella? Liv? Aliyah? Nia? That other woman who only has a job because of his murderous father?
Nia just had a her best showing a few days ago.
Carmella was doing some good things at the ass end of her nxt career and is looking more comfortable now on the main roster.
I think I've seen racist aliyah have a decent tag team showing.
Don't recall a good Liv or Tamina match in my head.

Menome

Carmella? Liv? Aliyah? Nia? That other woman who only has a job because of his murderous father?

Tamina just seems unexciting in the ring as opposed to actively awful and apparently not getting better, which is where Aliyah comes in.

Zach

Hh0cGC8.png

Don't forget to send proof of purchase of GWF 8 to Sephzilla to receive your free GWF 8: The 4th Quarter Memorial Beach Towel.

imBask

Banned
It's been over a year and you marks still talk about the last HHH reign as if it wasn't a work to work all of you marks who still think he's an egocentric booker. He got you good

marks

Top Bottom