• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

They do, but that is not what she was talking about.
She was talking about general fans. She was saying that she is tired after flights and does not feel like being social when out and about.
We are not talking about creepy stalker fans, we are talking about families, kids , women and men who wait outside of shows and at airports and outside of hotels.

That is not even close to true. This is what she said. She literally specifies fans "outside of shows" as people she is fine with dealing with.

From Sam Roberts podcast:

“I grew up a wrestling fan, so I knew that I wanted to meet all my favorite wrestlers. But always in the back of my head I never thought in my life to be like, ‘Hey, they’re gonna fly in. Maybe I should wait at the airport for like 12 hours at a gate. Hey! They don’t want any sleep. Maybe I’ll go find their hotel they’re staying at and let me bother them.’

Like to me, that’s stalking. I don’t tweet out what hotel I’m at. I don’t tweet out what airline I’m flying. I do tweet you what arena I’ll be performing at, so I do expect fans at the arena, and I’m so happy to sign at the arena, that’s fine because I’m telling you where I’m going to be at. If I see you in public, that’s fine.

But when I’m at an airport at 4 in the morning and I see somebody with a carry-on and they open it with a hundred items of everyone and they’re bothering everybody to get an autograph, and I see it on eBay - that’s not okay to me.”

They do, but that is not what she was talking about.
She was talking about general fans. She was saying that she is tired after flights and does not feel like being social when out and about.
We are not talking about creepy stalker fans, we are talking about families, kids , women and men who wait outside of shows and at airports and outside of hotels.
Most airport photos I see are usually guys there on their own bothering the wrestlers.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Naomi was over prior to the Alexa feud and because she came back from an injury after being forced to vacate the title where she gave a genuine promo and people really got behind her

Alexa didnt do shit for Naomi

vatstep

This poster pulses with an appeal so broad the typical restraints of our societies fall by the wayside.
Jeez Bray, a god versus a mere mortal doesn't sound very fair

Naomi got over through feuding with Bliss.

Naomi got over because of her entrance, because she always came across as underutilised for tears, because she finally got her shot, and due to her recovery at mania.

It had little or nothing to do with Bliss using her abilities to get Naomi over. Naomi got injured before their program got a chance to start then came back at mania.

Like, what moment would you point to?

Naomi got over because of her entrance, because she always came across as underutilised for tears, because she finally got her shot, and due to her recovery at mania.

It had little or nothing to do with Bliss using her abilities to get Naomi over. Naomi got injured before their program got a chance to start then came back at mania.

Like, what moment would you point to?

She stood up to Bliss.

The contract signing segment was really good.

shanafan

Damn, Bray Wyatt has been the most boring superstar. I really feel there's not much more to his character, and can't take him as a threat because he loses most of his matches.

I miss G1 when we could all be friends because everything was great wrestling :(

Alexa excels at the role she's been given, but I don't think she's ever helped anybody and it's been to the detriment of the divisions (along with many other factors)

She was at the top when Smackdown's women division was awesome and had multiple feuds amd getting universal praise

At that same time Sasha and Charlotte were having killer matches that everyone was bitching about because there were "too many"

Alexa is good to have feud with if you actually win it which one person has actually done in the four title reigns Alexa has had. Naomi won, which helped even more to the fact the crowd was warming up to her.

Becky, Sasha and Bayley on the other hand lost to her, and in the case of the latter two, suffered badly because they were the faces constantly losing (clean in several cases) to the heel.

Hex

Banned
Oh my god this new Emma theme sucks

I was seriously wondering what the noise was.
As far as Bray he is like that guy who you would play paintball with and light them up and they duck in saying you never hit them while paint is all over their jersey, Or you play D&D with and they keep changing their sheet and equipment. "You are taken prisoner" "No I'm not I was hiding"

It is just so tedious.
Wipe the character, take the mulligan and come back with something else

Top Bottom