• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

somedevil

Woah what?

What's the story on that.

That's fucked

Wait, really? I thought they were all pretty much against that shit

There is this narrative that Sasha doesn't like her fans when she doesn't like them stalking her at airports or hotels. She said that in a recent interview.

Then Bully Ray and Chris Masters went against that. With Chris tweeting this:

https://twitter.com/ChrisAdonis/status/904718214965407744

If you want to meet Sasha go to one of her signings.

Wait, really? I thought they were all pretty much against that shit

No active WWE wrestlers really came out for it. Miz said he didn't mind because he appreciates the fans no matter what.

It was Bully Ray who came out hard against her and said she should be thankful she even has fans.

And apparently Chris Masters too. Idiots.

She said that she's not a fan of people who stalk which airports and hotels the wrestlers will be at.

Bully Ray basically said she should be thankful they are stalking her because he's a fucking knob.

Oh it was Captain Trump Supporter himself?

Was it just him? Because teah Bully is a piece of shit

Hex

Banned
She said that she's not a fan of people who stalk which airports and hotels the wrestlers will be at.

Bully Ray basically said she should be thankful they are stalking her because he's a fucking knob.

No, he is right.
Even the Miz agreed.
Miz said he might not like it all the time, but he knows where his money comes from and where his opportunities come from and that is those same fans.
She needs to be thankful that people give a shit enough to want to see her.
It is part of the business.
You be civil about it, put on the smile and get through it.

No, he is right.
Even the Miz agreed.
Miz said he might not like it all the time, but he knows where his money comes from and where his opportunities come from and that is those same fans.

Women get way different types of fans than the guys do.

Bray needs a family again christ

No, he is right.
Even the Miz agreed.
This is insane. She doesn’t owe them shit.

No, he is right.
Even the Miz agreed.

But she didn't say she disliked fans approaching her. That's not the issue.

She's taking issues with the fans who go and camp out at the airports and hotels and basically stalk them to get them to sign shit and take pictures. Which she absolutely should be against. Shit is fucked.

Yes her booking is a big part. Her booking comes from her promo ability which WWE far more priortizes than ring work.

She's top 10 in the company on the mic.

I wish I could look at wrestlers like Roman, Braun, Seth, Jinder, Nak, and say they were great promos.

I think Alexa can be witty, I think she can be confident, but I've never seen her do anything to get her opponent over so I don't think she's a good promo. Compare her to NXT Sasha who was undoubtedly a bad ass heel, but ultimately always managed to get a crowd to go against her because she always played her role.

Alexa just talks down to her opponent, says some funny stuff, and makes her opponents look like shit because they're booked to constantly lose against someone who struggles to look good in ring.

I don't know; I hate her booking, not her. But since becoming the focus she's sent both women's divisions back to Bella mean girls days only she's more eloquent and doesn't cheat to win so some of the most talented women they've ever had have been made to look like losers.

I wish I could look at wrestlers like Roman, Braun, Seth, Jinder, Nak, and say they were great promos.

I think Alexa can be witty, I think she can be confident, but I've never seen her do anything to get her opponent over so I don't think she's a good promo. Compare her to NXT Sasha who was undoubtedly a bad ass heel, but ultimately always managed to get a crowd to go against her because she always played her role.

Alexa just talks down to her opponent, says some funny stuff, and makes her opponents look like shit because they're booked to constantly lose against someone who struggles to look good in ring.

I don't know; I hate her booking, not her. But since becoming the focus she's sent both women's divisions back to Bella mean girls days only she's more eloquent and doesn't cheat to win so some of the most talented women they've ever had have been made to look like losers.

Naomi got over through feuding with Bliss.

Hex

Banned
Women get way different types of fans than the guys do.

Bray needs a family again christ

They do, but that is not what she was talking about.
She was talking about general fans. She was saying that she is tired after flights and does not feel like being social when out and about.
We are not talking about creepy stalker fans, we are talking about families, kids , women and men who wait outside of shows and at airports and outside of hotels.

I hesitate to even approach people normally, can't even fathom the stalking bullshit for a picture

Anyone defending it is a fucking idiot

Bully Ray should dive off a bridge

Top Bottom