• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Alexa is good to have feud with if you actually win it which one person has actually done in the four title reigns Alexa has had. Naomi won, which helped even more to the fact the crowd was warming up to her.

Becky, Sasha and Bayley on the other hand lost to her, and in the case of the latter two, suffered badly because they were the faces constantly losing (clean in several cases) to the heel.

This I agree sure.

Problem is WWE is a talking company and Bayley fucked herself on that ages ago and Sasha hasn't done much for herself there either.

I'll admit that here is where I just say I.don't care because I prefer Bliss' overall package and I didn't see Sasha or Bayley in NXT so all I have is their Raw work and neither character connected with me much. Same with Becky on SD. Whereas Charlotte has for example.

Jeez Bray, a god versus a mere mortal doesn't sound very fair

And yet, Vince McMahon has a 1-0 record against God.
Gods-entrance.gif

This I agree sure.

Problem is WWE is a talking company and Bayley fucked herself on that ages ago and Sasha hasn't done much for herself there either.

I'll admit that here is where I just say I.don't care because I prefer Bliss' overall package and I didn't see Sasha or Bayley in NXT so all I have is their Raw work and neither character connected with much.

That's like saying

"Okada? I saw that guy in TNA, he's fucking trash"

This I agree sure.

I'll admit that here is where I just say I.don't care because I prefer Bliss' overall package and I didn't see Sasha or Bayley in NXT so all I have is their Raw work and neither character connected with much.

Okay, that explains a lot. NXT managed to have women main eventing without anybody falling back on mean schoolgirl archetypes whilst they put on some of the best matches of the year. They were good times.

That rumor was bullshit. CFO$ confirmed it themselves. It was never from a reliable source anyways.
Oh my bad I didn't mean it like CFO$ being gone. I meant it in how CFO$ seem to have a million shitty generic themes lying around to give whenever WWE need one (like with Cass) so WWE are just clearing house of them.

Okay, that explains a lot. NXT managed to have women main eventing without anybody falling back on mean schoolgirl archetypes whilst they put on some of the best matches of the year. They were good times.

Again though Sasha and Charlotte were doing that all last year and folks were just as pissed.

I disagree that Bliss is just a mean girl archetype. She's infused with some of that sure but she's more Miz than Regina.

All good.

edit: SHE GOT THE PIN ASDFHGJ

#EmmaIsTheWinner

Emma won

on Raw

in 2017

EMMA'S GETTING A TITLE SHOT ON PPV

I DON'T EVEN CARE IF SHE GETS PINNED

Yo that Emma theme is whack

emma without her theme, whats the point

would have loved if they played a new theme then for when emma got the win

my girl did it

tumblr_nzhw7s7ucu1tszqifo2_500.gif

Balee dat.

Was before I got back into wrestling and I don't watch back catalogue much.
You gotta go back they're seriously great

It kills me because they give the women way more time now and seem to treat it more seriously than last year, but I think the matches have gotten worse (probably because at the time the girls were killing themselves to steal the show every night)

The rise of the women's division as a whole was a major part of me getting interested in the product again and the current state is why I really can't be bothered to tune in. Hopefully the MYC shakes things up nicely. I bet it won't make a difference beyond numbers

Top Bottom