• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Syder

I don't see WWE ( or wrestling) stopping a guy from wrestling for making a stand? Also your post is disgusting wise up
That we know of, don't put it past them.

Also, the NFL has a lot of moving parts, committees and such, but you can put WWE's shitty business practices down to one man and his group of lackeys.

My opinion is that once you step over the racist hearthstone you're as bad as each other because lite-racists just enable super racists to continue existing; the NFL and WWE both suck.

Beefy

That we know of, don't put it past them.

Also, the NFL has a lot of moving parts, committees and such, but you can put WWE's shitty business practices down to one man and his group of lackeys.

My opinion is that once you step over the racist hearthstone you're as bad as each other because lite-racists just enable super racists to continue existing; the NFL and WWE both suck.

The racism was the final thing that broke it for me. How dudes that kill people, beat wives and kids and how women are treated and more all added up in the end. I can still enjoy WWE now and again, but with NFL I just like meh.

I watch wwe and nfl for entertainment. I really don't care for the politic stuff.

The many things wrong with NFL killed it for me. I use to stay up all the time to watch that shit. Last season I watched less and this season I will be skipping. The way Kaep and other players are treated for taking the knee was the final thing that killed it for me.

UberTag

There are no stories tonight like at all.
You say that as if there are stories most weeks. There aren't.

Two guys usually match up for the umpteenth time to trade wins and Cole reads us their tweets in place of them cutting promos. Match cuts to commercial after a predictable out-of-the-ring spot, we return for a deluge of rapid-fire Kevin Dunn camera cuts, a match outcome that doesn't matter occurs, we're told to sign up for the Network so we can watch it again. Wash, rinse, repeat.

I 100% agree.

Also Emma and Iconic should be a thing.

Ultimately I probably could have gotten behind Bliss not champ if they actually turned Sasha heel the night after San Jose.

They should have had Sasha turn on Bayley. Beat Bliss and then Bayley chases Sasha to Summerslam.

Hell I literally wrote the story for that here and call into the LAW about it... how wrong I was

But they kept Sasha face so I'm cool with Bliss just owning that title

Beefy

One of these two things has had a black world champion. The other is WWE

Read my other posts. The only reason a black person is a world champ is because they are great at NFL. You know if more white dudes were as good, less black people would be getting picked.

Rimfya

Banned
Cena/Reigns surely ends with Reigns winning and Cena lifting Reigns hand. They know the problem clearly and won't fix it properly.

Read my other posts. The only reason a black person is a world champ is because they are great at NFL. You know if more white dudes were as good, less black people would be getting picked.

WWE is fucking fake, they CHOOSE to not elevate minorities

Ultimately I probably could have gotten behind Bliss not champ if they actually turned Sasha heel the night after San Jose.

They should have had Sasha turn on Bayley. Beat Bliss and then Bayley chases Sasha to Summerslam.

Hell I literally wrote the story for that here and call into the LAW about it... how wrong I was

But they kept Sasha face so I'm cool with Bliss just owning that title

It's a fair point. The main reason this all irks me is because they were so good and now they're not.

You should check the backlog some time though.

Yes the staple 205 Live fatal 5 way elimination # 1 Contender's match match

It's a fair point. The main reason this all irks me is because they were so good and now they're not.

You should check the backlog some time though.

I totally will and I get where you're coming from.

That ref cut a better promo than half the roster

Top Bottom