• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

darkside31337

Tomodachi wa Mahou
Look on the bright side. Jets have been trash since DM was in diapers, all you gotta do is deal with it for one more season and you get Darnold!

It's gotta be Darnold too because they won't even draft Rosen because he dares to speak out about stuff like how fucked up the entire concept of college football is and wore a Fuck Trump hat.

Dunno why I root for this shitty ass team with a shitty ass owner too. Guess for the same reasons I still watch WWE week in and week out.

Egg0

Banned
I stopped watching. I assume the cage will break in the main event.

This RAW started with a show stopper when Roman ad libbed a bad gay joke in 2017.

Sephzilla

Read my other posts. The only reason a black person is a world champ is because they are great at NFL. You know if more white dudes were as good, less black people would be getting picked.

so what you're saying is that the black players are getting drafted because they're better football players, and if there were other better football players then the other better football players would be getting drafted. i dont see the problem here

Beefy

so what you're saying is that the black players are getting drafted because they're better football players, and if there were other better football players then the other better football players would be getting drafted. i dont see the problem here

I am saying if it came to chosing between a black and white dude with equal talent, the white dude would get icked 99% time. The reason why there is so many black dudes is many see it as there last chance of being something, another case of social racism. It's like football and athletics and music in the UK.

You're actually not being funny if what you said is really what you believe
It wasn't made to be funny. I'm just voicing my opinion.
Like when i still believe there's gotta be a way better women's champion other than Alexa. If you only need mic/promo skills Eli Drake would of headline Wrestlemania instead of being in GWF

Beefy

Based on what evidence? Also the NFL is 70% black

I don't know why you keep saying that, I know that.

It wasn't made to be funny. I'm just voicing my opinion.
Like when i still believe there's gotta be a way better women's champion other than Alexa. If you only need mic/promo skills Eli Drake would of headline Wrestlemania instead of being in GWF

Kaep is using his freedom of speech. Showing he doesn't like how PoC are treated in the US, what better way to get the message across then doing it for the US anthem?

Top Bottom