• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Foggy

Foggy's dramatizing WrassleGAF's lust for drama!

Is WrassleGAF a dramatization of a dream in an alternate universe? 🤔

Twin Peaks is for jabroni ass marks who don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks

Well I just want to make it clear that I do believe his protests are part of what's affecting him. I just don't believe its the only thing. If he was a top tier player he'd have a job right now because the NFL will ignore anything so long as you can produce wins.

Well of course. That's obvious. lol. Talent trumps all at the end of the day. If Tom Brady takes a knee at the anthem, ain't nobody cutting him.

My main point is that the protests affecting him at all is a problem that is fucked up.

Sephzilla

Guys, guys, let's go back to talking about what we can all agree on

Dolph Ziggler fucking sucks

Dolph Ziggler does in fact fucking suck, I agree

Well of course. That's obvious. lol. Talent trumps all at the end of the day. If Tom Brady takes a knee at the anthem, ain't nobody cutting him.

My main point is that the protests affecting him at all is a problem that is fucked up.

This is why in a roundabout way I think there's a parallel to Tebow. No NFL team wants an expensive unconventional backup QB who has a media circus following him

Twin Peaks is for jabroni ass marks who don't know it a work when you work a work and work yourself into a shoot, marks
SMH @ marks who can't see the clear symbolism of homeless men from another dimension that squeeze heads and live in an imaginary hotel above a ghost convenience store that travels through the forest to a talking teapot

Like are you slow or something

Foggy

SMH @ marks who can't see the clear symbolism of homeless men from another dimension that squeeze heads and live in an imaginary hotel above a ghost convenience store that travels through the forest to a talking teapot

Like are you slow or something

Damn dawg

I kind of don't get why people differentiate boring from bad. Something boring is bad as far as I'm concerned, because if your job is to entertain people and you aren't then you're doing a bad job.

I differentiate it as a boring Raw has me feeling like "whatever, it was a show", and a bad Raw is one where they actively fucked things up and got people less over or made explicitly dumb decisions.

Zach

I haven't really paid attention to Paul Roma, or this match in general, but Randy Anderson is mesmerizing. I can't believe he's not talked about in the same breath as Flair, Arn, Austin, and Bret. This business and its fans are a disgrace.

I haven't really paid attention to Paul Roma, or this match in general, but Randy Anderson is mesmerizing. I can't believe he's not talked about in the same breath as Flair, Arn, Austin, and Bret. This business and its fans are a disgrace.
Lil naitch always taking his spotlight.

Zach

Chair shot? Through a table? Or the old fashion thumb to the eye?
Randy+Anderson+beats+up+fan.gif

Foggy

Yuu is someone to keep an eye out for. Her and Chihiro Hashimoto are the most promising 2nd year joshi out there. Jungle Kyona too.

DIO_NC2VwAA7dyk

Zach

Today I got to the Nitro where Goldberg wins the championship from Hogan. Damn that crowd was hot during that match.
That's when reality split into parallel universes. We're in the dark timeline, where wrestling continued and Donald Trump became president. Call for help.

Top Bottom