• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Bronx-Man

Banned
Interestingly enough, the "live Raw on Christmas and NYD" seems to be a USA decision and not a WWE one

https://twitter.com/BethBrittHardy_/status/904846202038083585
Why would USA force them to work holidays when the KNOW it's gonna crater in the ratings no matter what?

Dumbass network execs.

I'll have you know Raw is the complete opposite of dull and dreary.
It's an entertaining movie. Who doesn't enjoy seeing a hot college chick eat human flesh?
You're one of the best film aficionado's GAF has, Uber.

Foggy

This year the movie industry has remake a lot of old decent ones.

IT
Blade runner
Death Wish
And Jumanji. Or is that going to be another version?

Blade Runner is a sequel, but the pedigree is what makes it promising.

The cruel part of the Death Wish sequel is that gun culture and vigilante fetishism is acutely different than the early 70s and could make for a culturally relevant perspective. Instead we get a trailer with Back in Black based on a movie by "LOL sjw's are lame amirite" Eli Roth. I have very little faith in this remake.

Beefy

If WrestlingGAF ever unionized, I would snitch in a heartbeat

latest

Blade Runner is a sequel, but the pedigree is what makes it promising.

The cruel part of the Death Wish sequel is that gun culture and vigilante fetishism is acutely different than the early 70s and could make for a culturally relevant perspective. Instead we get a trailer with Back in Black based on a movie by "LOL sjw's are lame amirite" Eli Roth. I have very little faith in this remake.
I'll definitely check out Blade Runner.

Raw running unopposed on Christmas would get an abysmal rating. Raw going against what looks to be an interesting MNF game with large fanbases on Christmas sounds like a record low rating

Beefy

Raw running unopposed on Christmas would get an abysmal rating. Raw going against what looks to be an interesting MNF game with large fanbases on Christmas sounds like a record low rating

Raw being on Xmas day is the problem. No way do you want to watch Wrestling on a day everyone gets together.

Raw was fun live.

Elias had the most heat of the night.

Mustafa Ali got some chants which surprised me.

Crowd was really into Cena of course. Jason Jordan had no reaction at all. Roman booed like crazy.

Hardys over as fuck. Delete, Brother Nero chants.
Little kid in front of me was cheering for Miz?

Enzo was over, but kinda lost the crowd with whatever we was talking about.

Balor really over. Entrance is really cool live. Wife was a little too into it if ya know what I mean.

I would say that Alexa got a slightly more positive reaction than Sasha because I heard more boos during Sasha's entrance. There was a "we want Emma" chant early in the match, but I don't know if it was loud enough to hear on TV.

Dean and Rollins of course over. Club got some two sweet chants. But was that a face turn at the end attacking Sheamus and Cesaro?

John Cone cut a promo better than half the roster, same with Big Show. Even Braun's promo was pretty good.

Big Show was super over with the crowd. Everyone was waiting for the ring to break again, and was disappointed when it didn't.

Overall it was fun. A little long, but I'll go again next year.

Raw was fun live.

Elias had the most heat of the night.

Mustafa Ali got some chants which surprised me.

Crowd was really into Cena of course. Jason Jordan had no reaction at all. Roman booed like crazy.

Hardys over as fuck. Delete, Brother Nero chants.
Little kid in front of me was cheering for Miz?

Enzo was over, but kinda lost the crowd with whatever we was talking about.

Balor really over. Entrance is really cool live. Wife was a little too into it if ya know what I mean.

I would say that Alexa got a slightly more positive reaction than Sasha because I heard more boos during Sasha's entrance. There was a "we want Emma" chant early in the match, but I don't know if it was loud enough to hear on TV.

Dean and Rollins of course over. Club got some two sweet chants. But was that a face turn at the end attacking Sheamus and Cesaro?

John Cone cut a promo better than half the roster, same with Big Show. Even Braun's promo was pretty good.

Big Show was super over with the crowd. Everyone was waiting for the ring to break again, and was disappointed when it didn't.

Overall it was fun. A little long, but I'll go again next year.

Heard the Emma chant

Anth0ny

Raw is going against Football and Basketball on Christmas. It will probably be the lowest rating ever.

The last time Christmas was on a Monday was in 2006. Raw did a 2.7, by far the lowest rating of the year. Avg rating that year was a 3.90.

As of last Monday, the avg rating for raw this year is a 2.12.

I don't think it's out of the question to see Raw on Christmas this year do below a 1.5.

Syder

Raw is going against Football and Basketball on Christmas. It will probably be the lowest rating ever.

The last time Christmas was on a Monday was in 2006. Raw did a 2.7, by far the lowest rating of the year. Avg rating that year was a 3.90.

As of last Monday, the avg rating for raw this year is a 2.12.

I don't think it's out of the question to see Raw on Christmas this year do below a 1.5.
I hope there are empty seats on the hard camera.

Top Bottom