• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Watched Wheels on Meals the other night, and if there's a better modern fight in film I've yet to see it;

MtrPVwv.gif

I actually don't care much for Wheels on Meals, but yes the final fight is extraordinary.

I'd really like to know who Kenny is facing in Chicago next month but I fear something uninteresting as hell so I don't want to rush it

I'm also hoping they bring out some more NJPW dudes but I guess that depends on if they're actually making it a PPV or if it's a "live event"

Zach

I haven't been treated this poorly since Data West was vomit-birthed by The Experiment during nuclear testing.

Menome

The referee for the Big Show vs Braun Strowman match just gave a better promo on RAW than half of the main roster can.

Menome

Big Show has put on multiple enjoyable matches in recent memory (...maybe not at Summerslam)

What year is it?

Raw64life

Do not look up what Benny the Jet looks like in the present day.

you dont own anything but a box my man

The box has a disc in it. I can sell that disc. I can let someone borrow that disc and they can play the game on it. I can dump the disc onto my PC, and down the road when emulators for current gen systems are available, I'll be able to play the games legally on my PC. I can do zero of these things with digital downloads. Also, I just in general enjoy consumer rights and want more, not less of them in the future.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
Do not look up what Benny the Jet looks like in the present day.

The box has a disc in it. I can sell that disc. I can let someone borrow that disc and they can play the game on it. I can dump the disc onto my PC, and down the road when emulators for current gen systems are available, I'll be able to play the games legally on my PC. I can do zero of these things with digital downloads. Also, I just in general enjoy consumer rights and want more, not less of them in the future.

A lot of those modern discs don't have all the content on them so you can dump it onto your pc but without a master server to download the other half of the game thats on the servers, you ain't doing shit with that disc

Raw64life

A lot of those modern discs don't have all the content on them so you can dump it onto your pc but without a master server to download the other half of the game thats on the servers, you ain't doing shit with that disc

Nearly every game is completely playable without downloading anything. And if it comes down to needing to download something on the internet to be able to play a game I already paid for and legally dumped on an emulator, I'll have no problem doing that. I like my options and my consumer rights, and I'm not willing to throw away either for the extremely minor convenience of not having to get up and switch a disk.

Top Bottom