• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Beefy

"It was supposed to come out on Friday, but we want to make sure it works for the weekend, so we're releasing it earlier in the week"

so release it a day earlier you jerks

It's so it launches on a Thursday in the UK instead of a Friday. Their second biggest market.

Blue is lurking in the background, just waiting for the right moment:

UKS3vWa.gif

Pro wrestlers trying to find something to do in a group shot where they don't have a promo is my favorite thing.

Got RAW on in a window. Jordan vs Cena. Neither person needs to lose this.

I really enjoyed this one.

The pace was set perfectly, building up slowly with submission holds to establish Jordan's amateur wrestling background then back on their feet for power moves, back to submissions, then rapid fire offense to quick Attitude Adjustment finish. Ebb and flow.

Jordan sold amazingly for Cena, that first suplex looked like it killed him, which I suppose you could say doesn't work psychology wise, being so early in the match.

They managed to draw a 'this-is-awesome' in Omaha, Nebraska. Not an easy feat and I don't recall any other match throughout the night managing to do the same.

Cena acknowledged Jordan in the end with a shoot handshake, giving him the seal of approval and tying it back in to the Cena vs. Angle match that was shown beforehand. Perfect.

And then Reigns admonished Cena for not being able to put away a rookie quick enough. Which I'm going to interpret as praise for Jordan.

Menome

I really enjoyed this one.

The pace was set perfectly, building up slowly with submission holds to establish Jordan's amateur wrestling background then back on their feet for power moves, back to submissions, then rapid fire offense to quick Attitude Adjustment finish. Ebb and flow.

Jordan sold amazingly for Cena, that first suplex looked like it killed him, which I suppose you could say doesn't work psychology wise, being so early in the match.

They managed to draw a 'this-is-awesome' in Omaha, Nebraska. Not an easy feat and I don't recall any other match throughout the night managing to do the same.

Cena acknowledged Jordan in the end with a shoot handshake, giving him the seal of approval and tying it back in to the Cena vs. Angle match that was shown beforehand. Perfect.

And then Reigns admonished Cena for not being able to put away a rookie quick enough. Which I'm going to interpret as praise for Jordan.

It was a decent match-up and the best Jordan has looked on RAW...heck, the main roster really, but he's taking too many losses at the moment if they really want to build him up, even with the post-match rub.

If he keeps coming out to non-reactions from the crowd, he wont much longer.

This experiment looks dead in the water. I'm not even sure what it was supposed to accomplish to begin with.

They are hurting him because they didn't bother to carry the Angle's son story forward.

Angle: "He's my son"
Audience: "Ok, what now"
WWE "crickets"

They need to follow through on shit like this. Even if Jordan is weak on the mic there is a story there that you need to actually tell.

Mahonay

Banned
I'm gonna go ahead and preorder Destiny 2 so it can start pre-loading.

Should I get the expansion bundle or just standard?

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
DG0xeZyUMAA849x.jpg

Wrestling with big names is a super rare thing here in Oregon. Don't think these are big enough to justify the five-hour drive each way.

I legit think there needs to be a statue of limiations on former WWE wrestler based on their importance and how long ago they left

Kizarny should NOT be a 'former WWE'

I'm gonna go ahead and preorder Destiny 2 so it can start pre-loading.

Should I get the expansion bundle or just standard?
1st expansion comes out in December....up to you really

I'm just grabbing standard physical, I'll worry about the DLC when it comes

They are hurting him because they didn't bother to carry the Angle's son story forward.

Angle: "He's my son"
Audience: "Ok, what now"
WWE "crickets"

They need to follow through on shit like this. Even if Jordan is weak on the mic there is a story there that you need to actually tell.

Correct and it needs to be grounded with Kurt Angle's involvement. There needs to be more than "...my son..." lines he drops during background segments.

Sephzilla

I'd totally be for the digital future if it wasn't ran by the same people who think microtransactions and non-refundable products are a good thing.

Spent hundreds of hours with Destiny but the microtransactions shot any intention i have of playing 2 dead. That's not for me. This slippery slope from activision has been getting worse

Sephzilla

everyone should see T2-3D just to send a message to Cameron to stop making his Smurf movies and go back to making good movies

Spent hundreds of hours with Destiny but the microtransactions shot any intention i have of playing 2 dead. That's not for me. This slippery slope from activision has been getting worse

supposedly a lot of the microtransaction stuff is just for stuff you get anyway from leveling up, so i guess i'm not totally upset about that.

You remember how fucked up it looked when the Star Wars OT had updated effects inserted into them two decades later?

Why do the same for T2 ?

Cameron is smart.

Mahonay

Banned
Unfortunately microtrasactions are pretty much everywhere now. It sucks. I've never dipped my toe into actually buying their huckster bullshit.

Sephzilla

You remember how fucked up it looked when the Star Wars OT had updated effects inserted into them two decades later?

Why do the same for T2 ?

Cameron is smart.

I miss 80s and 90s James Cameron. 90s Cameron signed off on crazy shit like this

M3g30T2.gif

Modern day Cameron said he wouldn't do that and just CG it

.......why the fuck would you expect that? It's the same movie, just a new restoration

I went because it's the GOAT action movie in theaters

You got #WORKED
I was hoping for closer shots of the T-1000 blades and certain stuff.

I really like the movie but they should of just made it an IMAX version. Nostalgia at the arcade

Top Bottom