• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

They should change it to War Games!

6.jpg

helluva shoot, brother RBH

Meh, the elimination matches to get a number one contender episodes are usually when we think 205 is getting better, not falling for it this time.

Who did Enzo pin anyway?

Mahonay

Banned
Not gonna stay up and play tonight, but anyone else home tomorrow and playing Destiny 2 on PSN? Probably going to get up early and hop on.

Not gonna stay up and play tonight, but anyone else home tomorrow and playing Destiny 2 on PSN? Probably going to get up early and hop on.
I'll be playing on PS4 tomorrow once I get it from the store and download the patch excitement

Add me on PSN if you want, same name as here....

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
that RKO into armbar counter was awesome

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Did Orton almost botch that suplex off the top rope?

not sure, looked like it was going to be a brainbuster for a second but then Nak flipped on his back. Not sure I would put that on Orton tbh, they are both lanky motherfuckers.

Excelsior! Postivelef is back true believers.

Smackdown of the year candidate

Everything except Dolph Ziggler fired on all cylinders. They created an excellent show for this week and built a huge show for next week to tie into the MYC finals. Nak had his best main roster match to boot. Also Aiden's music is awesome.

Cena should be made to watch KO and Shane to learn how to sell what the other guy is saying in a "worked shoot". Great great great show.

Fuck Dolph and that MAGA sign though

not sure, looked like it was going to be a brainbuster for a second but then Nak flipped on his back. Not sure I would put that on Orton tbh, they are both lanky motherfuckers.

I was wondering what they were trying to do up there.
Orton had that oops look too so i had to ask

Just watched the main event of 205.

Cedric and Metalik are the future of this division (they should've been main players from the beginning but eh, I'll take what I can get), the chemistry these two have is amazing.

So, how was Smackdown?

Here's the reason I don't think it's happening and I think Kairi is winning. They are airing the Asuka segment this week where she relinquished the NXT title. That makes me think the MYC finals will have something to do with that title. And I don't think Shayna will be in NXT or be NXT champion because that would tie her down while doing the 4HW vs. 4HW match.

Yeah, I go back and forth on it, it could easily be just a booking to make Kairi the underdog/sympathetic babyface with the way they built up Shayna. I still expect Kairi to win but I'm just kind of concerned that this tournament will turn out to just be a set up for that WrestleMania angle.

All caught up on the MYC. Abbey Laith, Jazzy Gabbet,
Rachel Evers, Sarah Logan, Mia Yim, Candice LeRae, Kairi Sane, Tessa Blanchard, Dakota Kai, Rhea Riply, Piper Niven, Santana Garrett, and Toni Storm were the standouts for me.

Mercedes Maratinez, Nicole Savoy, Marti Belle, and Shayna Baszler where people I was hoping to like, but didn't end up doing anything for me.

Xia Li, Zeda, Kavita Devi, Bianca Belair, and Taynara
Conti all have a lot of poetental.

The rest are whatever. There's some pretty fun matches in there

Top Bottom