• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Jason Jordan's strap removal is the dumbest thing

They should change it to War Games!

YES! MORE WAR GAMES

9768962_orig.gif

In my head Vince is yelling at the TV going "GOD DAMN IT BRYAN THAT'S NOT HOW I TOLD YOU TO SAY IT! SAY IT LIKE YOU'RE SUPPOSED TO! WITH THE VOICE AND EVERYTHING! IT GOES YOOOOOOOOOOOOOOU'RE FIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIIRED!"

Omega is injured. Hurt his meniscus in his left knee.

Out until at least Kobe. As of now the defense against Juice is still on.

He's also being replaced by the newest member of Bullet Club, Leo Tonga. He's the younger brother of Tama Tonga and Tanga Loa, and has been training with Bad Luck Fale and in the NJPW Dojo.

1-8.jpg

He's also 6'7''

I've been busy as shit with the hurricane shit down in south Florida but how about that twin peaks ending... I'll be upset if that's all we get till the end of time.

I've been busy as shit with the hurricane shit down in south Florida but how about that twin peaks ending... I'll be upset if that's all we get till the end of time.

Glad you finally got to watch it, my friend.

It was really incredible. Very bleak, and I didn't like it at first. But the more I think about it, the more I feel like it was almost a perfect way to end the series. It may not be happy, or what anyone really wanted but it was pretty fucking iconic and meaningful. As someone pointed out in the fake Twin Peaks thread, I think it was Lynch who said "closure is an excuse to forget about a person." I think the Twin Peaks finale will be talked about for a very long time.

I honestly feel like The Return might be one of, if not the best TV series every and almost certainly the most important. What a wonderful, wonderful ride.

Raw64life

Speaking of tall NJPW people, apparently Cody Hall is in NOAH now. I can only assume he either didn't like the way NJPW handled his injury or NJPW told him to go work there.

Draxal

Could Enzo........ actually be getting the CW division over?

Yes and no.

Like he's getting the eyes there.

But its Cedric and Gran Metallik that are doing the work.

They're booking Enzo correctly. Cedric Alexander getting hut really set back the cruiserweight division as i think he's was the "normal" face the division needed.

It is still disgusting and crazy WWE have not mentioned on air Sami's Syria campaign. Seriously, the dude is doing legitimately great work and helping people and those cunts don't even mention it.

I can't even imagine how pissed off I would be, being employed by a PROMOTION and not being able to PROMOTE anything. It is ridiculous and disgusting.

Sephzilla

It is still disgusting and crazy WWE have not mentioned on air Sami's Syria campaign. Seriously, the dude is doing legitimately great work and helping people and those cunts don't even mention it.

I can't even imagine how pissed off I would be, being employed by a PROMOTION and not being able to PROMOTE anything. It is ridiculous and disgusting.

He's not getting promoted because that would make him look more generous than Cena

jobber

Would let Tony Parker sleep with his wife
What the fuck is happening next Tuesday that they are competing against. Holy shit that show is loaded.

Why are they building up next week better than most PPVs? Why is it suddenly so important?

Back in the previous brand split, when one show had a ppv that week, the other show put on a ppv caliber type of show. They did it a couple of times in the last year....but No Mercy is still 3 weeks away.

This seems to be a big show because its in Vegas. 95% of the Vegas shows tend to be big or have some big angle to them.That's where Raw Roulette and the pipebomb happened.

Also they (thankfully) aren't getting a dime from the idea

That is about the one upside, Friend Sweeney.

I just think about everything he is doing, and how much exposure WWE has the could be used to promote it and actually help people. But nah, they don't actually give a fuck. It isn't surprising, it is just fucking awful.

Leo Tonga should be a good addition, wonder if they'll present him as the Bullet Club young boy like they did with Cody - he's still very green, only a handful of pro matches to his name, but he's Haku's youngest son and directly trained by him, so there's potential there. Needs to bulk up a bit, looks slightly lanky but his height should serve him well in Japan.

Speaking of tall NJPW people, apparently Cody Hall is in NOAH now. I can only assume he either didn't like the way NJPW handled his injury or NJPW told him to go work there.

The impression I got is that he wasn't happy with how NJ looked after him post-injury, a "go home, call us when you're ready" sort of thing. But it's not like NOAH would do anything differently, and are in less of a position to do so anyways.

I think Cody's got potential, but you always knew Japan's just a stop-gap for him - once he's got that experience and a bit of buzz behind him in a year or two, he'll be NXT signed.

Top Bottom