• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Fox318

jX53gj3.gif

Anth0ny

Such a great heel move to take god awful booking and use it against the character itself like it's her fault. I wish they'd let her say stuff like that on TV instead of the painfully scripted stuff with forced pop culture reference A, B and C.

Beefy

Such a great heel move to take god awful booking and use it against the character itself like it's her fault. I wish they'd let her say stuff like that on TV instead of the painfully scripted stuff with forced pop culture reference A, B and C.

Isn't she meant to be face? 🤔

Draxal

I wish they changed Nia's character to a twitter meme troll instead of whatever she is right now.

They tried to make her Braun and it doesn't work.

Lynch was a little bit of a reach but I wasn't gonna get him if I waited another round (two people behind me were autodrafting because they didn't show up for the live draft, and Lynch was at the top of the chart) and running backs were flying off the shelf at that point in the draft. Plus I'm banking on Lynch having a good year

rooting for you friend

except for when my team plays Lynch, then I will be rooting against you

Egg0

Banned
There was nothing to capitalize on with Emmalina. It was a shit gimmick that consisted of "hey look at how pretty I am."

Anth0ny

"Punk, you had programs with Cena, Triple H and Kevin Nash. 3 legends of the business. And yet you still come out here and complain about your push?"

Instead of getting into the hype for Destiny 2, I bought The Division this weekend. I think I made the better choice. Destiny 1 burned me hard, carny ass Bungie.

gun_haver

They've both been equally shit since Mania, although this weeks sounds good.

they've been flat out unwatchable, so i haven't even watched, excluding a few brief moments with joe and brock's brief but good feud, braun and i guess now this week's pair of shows actually had a decent chunk of good stuff between them. y'know, if you condensed these 5 hours into 2, you'd have a solid 2 hours of sports entertainment.

The Division is like Destiny with even more bullshit though

The base game is still fun in The Division unlike Destiny 1, where none the entire game mattered once the DLC came out. I'm still able to jump into The Division a year and a half later and still enjoy the game. Couldn't do that with Destiny 1.

I like the Darkzone too.

Hex

Banned
A TNA event where they had been teasing some thing for a long time and then Tito Ortiz comes out to no reaction whatsoever.

Now they just have Lashley's MMA team interfering in everything and running wild, and attacking refs.
It is the stupidest thing

Beefy

I am just waiting until Red Dead Redemption 2 comes out, it's going to be dope. Best be getting a black cowboy.

gun_haver

It would be good for Rosemary to get a WWE contract as Sexy Star gets banned from every promotion.

i've had an eye for rosemary ever since that feud with the hardy's. i don't normally watch any tna at all, so i dunno how she's been doing since, but her promo skills were pretty strong in that feud. hope she's still good.

Angry Grimace

Two cannibals are eating a clown. One turns to the other and says "does something taste funny to you?"
Now they just have Lashley's MMA team interfering in everything and running wild, and attacking refs.
It is the stupidest thing

I honestly think integrating MMA guys into WWE is a horrible idea. It worked okay when MMA was a super niche thing, but UFC is more money than WWE by orders of magnitude at this point.

Nobody is going to buy that Becky Lynch is going to beat up Shayna Baszler or anyone else.

Lynch was a little bit of a reach but I wasn't gonna get him if I waited another round (two people behind me were autodrafting because they didn't show up for the live draft, and Lynch was at the top of the chart) and running backs were flying off the shelf at that point in the draft. Plus I'm banking on Lynch having a good year
whatamark.gif

Top Bottom