• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

Fox318

18733%20-%20The_Gambler%20autoplay_gif%20gif%20referee%20smiling%20sting%20wcw.gif

Look at how hot that crowd is for the Gambler

Beefy

UK people: Is Powerade a thing over here anymore? I'm currently ntly losing his very fluid I've ever had in my life due to a stomach bug, and I'd prefer to get that over Coconut Water. Asked someone to bring a couple born bit goes back and they said they couldn't find any and Amazon Prime has the blue stuff for regular price, but the berry one for £10 a bottle.

Then again, I have such a fever that none of this could have happened other than browsing Amazon.

Waitrose do it

I don't get why people say a HHH run WWE would be the same as Vince's when NXT is right there and shows pretty clearly that HHH is considerably more competent at booking than current day Vince

Agreed on the Cillizza thing btw.

My thoughts on this, I've pretty much expanded on more times than I can count, so I'll just do a brief summary here:

NXT's 1 hours weekly, with 2 hour Takeovers every quarter added in. The work that goes into that is minuscule and easy in comparison to 3 hour Raws and 2 hour SDs weekly, minimum 1 3 hour PPV every month, and the occasional 4-6 hour Rumble/Summerslam and annual 6+ hour Mania added in to that
HHH and Steph are also still very much into the "I want to be part of the product" deal, and there's no confidence that fades away if they get full power instead of the mere lot of power they currently have while wanting to be involved with the on-screen product. Say what you want about Vince, he knew when nobody wanted to see him, has rarely ever been on TV the last few years because of that, and would have never let himself win the Rumble and world title simultaneously, or demanded to have screeching promos where he berates the whole roster then slaps an announcer backstage 20 times for no reason and with no retaliation (seriously I don't have it but someone post that gif of Steph slapping that guy and try to defend that even under the guise of Story)

Watching BritWres bury 5 * on Twitter has been very fun. If they manage to actually broadcast a show, I can't wait to see the card they string together.

Browny

Banned
UK people: Is Powerade a thing over here anymore? I'm currently ntly losing his very fluid I've ever had in my life due to a stomach bug, and I'd prefer to get that over Coconut Water. Asked someone to bring a couple born bit goes back and they said they couldn't find any and Amazon Prime has the blue stuff for regular price, but the berry one for £10 a bottle.

Then again, I have such a fever that none of this could have happened other than browsing Amazon.

Despite the label saying not to use it for the recovery of fluids, I've always found Lucozade to be amazing when trying to recover /rehydrate / not feel like death warmed up.

Watching BritWres bury 5 * on Twitter has been very fun. If they manage to actually broadcast a show, I can't wait to see the card they string together.

5 * has to be one of the carniest indies I've seen in a while. This stuff's somehow coming close to overshadowing TNA's recent woes

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
yo Beefy where u at?

Southpark The Fractured But Whole difficulty slider

V0vQoSp.gif

Savage

Jake Roberts is doing an AMA right now. He says he is actually scared of snakes. Also came across this gem:

Question:

What were the behind the scenes like in your feud with Rick Rude? Did you provide him a picture of your wife so he could get the airbrushed tights done? Or did he do it as a surprise to illicit some sort of real response?

Jake:

He surprised me with that, and um, he had them on and I didn't know anything about it. He went up to the Gorilla Position and he just appeared with them on and I told Vince if he wears them out there I'm ripping them off and his ass would be shown, so that's what what I did.

Roberts/Rude was awesome btw

Rhaknar

The Steam equivalent of the drunk friend who keeps offering to pay your tab all night.
Why is it just the face? It is kind of dope though and is true life shit. ��

its not. it affects how much money you get and how characters talk to you also...

...Matt and Trey going fucking IN.

edit: oh wait you mean his hands dont change, yeah just noticed. Hopefully a work in progress thing.

During the process, South Park stalwart Eric Cartman will comment: "Don't worry, this doesn't affect combat. Just every other aspect of your whole life."

lol ;_;

Beefy

its not. it affects how much money you get and how characters talk to you also...

...Matt and Trey going fucking IN.

edit: oh wait you mean his hands dont change, yeah just noticed. Hopefully a work in progress thing.

Damn, I wonder how they talk to you? Sounds like a good way of taking piss out of the shit going on.

Beefy

Goes onto gaming side to see the South Park game difficulty changer thread. Regrets that shit straight away, that thread is fucked.

Rhaknar

Goes onto gaming side to see the SP game difficulty changer. Regrets that shit straight away, that thread is fucked.

yup I read the first page, and then the last page, and was like "wait what happened?" >_<

Raw64life

Stick of Truth was awesome and the new one looks great as well. Not a day 1 purchase though. Releasing too close to Mario Odyssey. A Black Friday purchase for me.

Someone should bring this gimmick back and turn it up to 11. Have backstage segments where he bets on his own matches and makes all kinds of crazy prop bets with his opponents.

BiggNife

Agreed on the Cillizza thing btw.

My thoughts on this, I've pretty much expanded on more times than I can count, so I'll just do a brief summary here:

NXT's 1 hours weekly, with 2 hour Takeovers every quarter added in. The work that goes into that is minuscule and easy in comparison to 3 hour Raws and 2 hour SDs weekly, minimum 1 3 hour PPV every month, and the occasional 4-6 hour Rumble/Summerslam and annual 6+ hour Mania added in to that
HHH and Steph are also still very much into the "I want to be part of the product" deal, and there's no confidence that fades away if they get full power instead of the mere lot of power they currently have while wanting to be involved with the on-screen product. Say what you want about Vince, he knew when nobody wanted to see him, has rarely ever been on TV the last few years because of that, and would have never let himself win the Rumble and world title simultaneously, or demanded to have screeching promos where he berates the whole roster then slaps an announcer backstage 20 times for no reason and with no retaliation (seriously I don't have it but someone post that gif of Steph slapping that guy and try to defend that even under the guise of Story)

These are fair points. But if I'm being completely honest I'll take more on screen time of HHH than three evil foreigner heel storylines at the same time and whatever the fuck that Ellsworth/Carmella thing was on this week's Smackdown

And at least HHH isn't the kind of sexist creep Vince is.

Data West

coaches in the WNBA
These are fair points. But if I'm being completely honest I'll take more on screen time of HHH than three evil foreigner heel storylines at the same time and whatever the fuck that Ellsworth/Carmella thing was on this week's Smackdown

And at least HHH isn't the kind of sexist creep Vince is.

nah he just hates mexicans

hhh being in charge will probably triple the amount of 'hhh feuds with one of his boys and fails to get them over' storylines

but that's a risk i'll take

somedevil

Well advertising Nak vs Orton worked:

Smackdown viewership was 2.582 million up from 2.455 last week.

Up 127,000 viewers and usually when Raw goes down smackdown does. Now with football that trend is probably over.

Top Bottom