• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

wonzo

Banned
x4i0l4x_snapshot_00.0a0rvb.jpg

brain genious

gun_haver

I mean I've been more pro Reigns since Mania and the Taker match being shit was almost entirely Taker's fault.

eh, kind of. his 'fault', yeah but he's over 50 and the only truly embarrassing moment of it was then taker didn't have the strength to get roman up for a reversal into a tombstone but roman was the one who had the bad instinct to attempt it again despite it being obvious if taker wasn't strong enough to lift him up with the help of momentum, he definitely wasn't gonna be able to do it with the momentum gone.

however then the next night roman had his best performance ever going out and just taking fan hatred for 15 minutes and looking confident the whole time.

eh, kind of. his 'fault', yeah but he's over 50 and the only truly embarrassing moment of it was then taker didn't have the strength to get roman up for a reversal into a tombstone but roman was the one who had the bad instinct to attempt it again despite it being obvious if taker wasn't strong enough to lift him up with the help of momentum, he definitely wasn't gonna be able to do it with the momentum gone.

however then the next night roman had his best performance ever going out and just taking fan hatred for 15 minutes and looking confident the whole time.

Taker match should have been a 7-10 squash where Roman just kills Taker. Taker should have found a way not to do a 23 minute match.

gun_haver

Taker match should have been a 7-10 squash where Roman just kills Taker. Taker should have found a way not to do a 23 minute match.

yep, that would have been better. streak was over and roman was gonna get nuked by the crowd the next night anyway, should have at least committed to it.

dream

sHhykSc.gif

I also don't think that looks like a nazi salute at all. For one thing, the arm extends the entire way. Delete only uses one finger. And, finally, delete stays level on the same plane throughout the duration of the gesture, whereas the nazi salute ends up with the arm raised.

sHhykSc.gif

I also don't think that looks like a nazi salute at all. For one thing, the arm extends the entire way. Delete only uses one finger. And, finally, delete stays level on the same plane throughout the duration of the gesture, whereas the nazi salute ends up with the arm raised.

I always thought it was only the fans accidentally doing the nazi salute because, well, there's pretty much no space for each fan to do the actual proper delete taunt, and even in that gif you can clearly see some fans raising their arms up

I know, but I see a lot of people disregarding destiny 2 because they're like "ewwwww destiny i played the first one it's shit"

2 is definitely worth a try
I rather pass than play another Destiny game. So many people told me to buy Destiny 1 when it came out and I ended up hating that game.

Dollar Tree pizza was so bad
I know, but I see a lot of people disregarding destiny 2 because they're like "ewwwww destiny i played the first one it's shit"

2 is definitely worth a try
It's the exact same thing except a 8 hour campaign and 5 strikes to spam for rng loot. No thanks.

Sinatar

Official GAF Bottom Feeder
2 hurricanes and an 8.0 earthquake over the course of like a week.

I think the planet's immune system is trying to deal with the human infection.

Observer things

Mauro's return stipulates he can only work with Triple H and Cole

Ranallo’s primary issues were not with Layfield, but with the culture in place at the time headed by Vince McMahon. Layfield was part of it, but not the key part of it. Layfield’s actions were the straw that broke the camel’s back in a situation that has been resolved enough to where Ranallo returned with the proviso he’s working and reporting to Michael Cole and Paul Levesque, neither of which he ever had any problems with and they were the two people who recruited him into the company in the first place.

4HW vs. 4HW likely at Survivor Series; singles match for Ronda at WM

One would expect an angle on the 9/12 live show in Las Vegas. The rumors have been that Rousey would do a Horsewomen vs. Horsewomen match at Survivor Series and that would lead to another match at WrestleMania, singles match with Stephanie McMahon and Charlotte being the names most talked about

MYC is a gigantic hit

The Mae Young Classic is clearly a huge hit on the WWE Network. For this past week, the top eight most-watched shows on the network were all eight episodes, which means that the four episodes released a week ago were all still head of both NXT and 205 Live both last week and this week. In fact, episodes one through four, even a week later, were ahead of the new 205 Live released on 9/5, even though they were released on 8/27. The top ten rankings for the week were: 1. Mae Young Classic episode five; 2. MYC episode six; 3. MYC episode seven; 4. MYC episode eight; 5. MYC episode four; 6. MYC episode three; 7. MYC episode one; 8. MYC episode two; 9. 205 Live from 9/5; 10. SummerSlam 2017. The NXT episode on 8/30 was in 11th place

More WWE UK stuff

Regarding the weekly U.K. show, there are two stories going around. One said that it was still in the plans but the hold-up is the expense of doing the tapings because the original U.K. tournament that was supposed to be the kickoff show lost so much money. But the company was also looking to get the show on television in the U.K. and thus far hasn’t been able to make a deal

Plans for 205 Live/MYC next week

Right now the plan is the Mae Young Classic final at 10 p.m., tentatively scheduled for a one-match show plus angles and such to go until about 10:30 p.m., and then 205 Live immediately after. We’re not sure if the MYC final will be just the Baszler vs. Sane match or a complete show, given they are flying women in from all over the world to be there.

Top Bottom