• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Shootmember 2 Wrasslin |OT| :Shoot from the Hip When in Heated Verbal Exchanges

I can't believe Twin Peaks has come and gone. And it ended the way it did.

I loved every moment of it and feel privileged to share it with you all.

Sephzilla

friends, destiny 2 is fucking amazing so far. I'm just over halfway through the campaign. shits on the original.

it really is, I just finished
Titan
and holy crap I can't believe how hooked I am on this shit right now. I'm definitely getting old school Halo vibes from this game.

klonere

Banned
I didn't realize that the PC release was a month after console.

The beta felt super good but now the wait is going to be painful.

Hasney

They have to be asking for a lot of cash if that is the case. Sky are high on wrestling, we get all the shows Raw/Smackdown etc on Sky Sports, we then get that shit cartoon thing now and again on Sky tv as well.

They're not that high, just been put into a long deal. Ratings have been bombing here harder than the US

Beefy

They're not that high, just been put into a long deal. Ratings have been bombing here harder than the US

They have more and more wrestling stuff and have changed one of their channels to Sky Arena for boxing and Wrestling. Even have a Sky Wrestling Twitter account that do polls/ interviews with wrestlers etc. That is as high as you are going to get with wrestling. Haha

miserable

http://www.neogaf.com/forum/showpost.php?p=247385111&postcount=7440

“People think of us as a pure gaming company. We see ourselves as an entertainment company,” - Reggie

smile.gif

Hasney

They have more and more wrestling stuff and have changed one of their channels to Sky Arena for boxing and Wrestling....

The arena is just the catch all channel for anything that's not popular or regular enough to have their own channel. That's why after dropping the US Open in Tennis, they shoved that on Arena too.

Beefy

The arena is just the catch all channel for anything that's not popular or regular enough to have their own channel. That's why after dropping the US Open in Tennis, they shoved that on Arena too.

Pfft, replying before my edit. Sky would still pick up a UK based wrestling show if it wasn'r crazy money (for what it is).

Egg0

Banned
This take on Cena/Reigns is at least more interesting than "you are a future Hall of Famer Roman, but it's still my time" or "I respect the hell out of you John, but at No Mercy, I will be victorious."

Top Bottom