• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Should I trade in these for the new PS2 model?

Gantz

Banned
Should I trade in my PS2 along with tekken tag, xenosaga, devil may cry, beyond good and evil, and winning eleven 7 for the new PS2 model?

Dyne

WE7 would be your only loss. I thought Xenosaga, DMC and BG&E were only good through once. Tekken Tag is just old.

Lyte Edge

All I got for the Vernal Equinox was this stupid tag
Gantz said:
Should I trade in my PS2 along with tekken tag, xenosaga, devil may cry, beyond good and evil, and winning eleven 7 for the new PS2 model?

If you don't play them anymore, go for it. You'll basically be getting $10 a piece in credit for each game, which is pretty damn good for Beyond Good And Evil, Tekken tag, Xenosaga, and Devil May Cry these days.

Plus you can easily modify the new PS2 to play imports with the Swap Magic disc. :)

B.K.

Is it ANY five games? If you just take in two or three games, do you get partial credit? I've only got three or four games I'm thinking about taking and using for the deal.

Top Bottom