• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Show off your Android Customizations thread

Cipherr

Get excited for the Nexus 4.

UvOes.jpg

Instructions here: http://forum.xda-developers.com/showthread.php?p=31633341#post31633341.

I made a couple of changes to it, including four hidden apps. They're located at the four corners of that middle blank space. The weather image is dynamic. It changes to suit the weather. The line at the top is the battery status. The orange circle around the mic is also ugly. I need to remove that.

Man that looks amazing. A wee bit too close to a metro look for me though. I understand what you mean about the orange circle around the mic, but it does seem to accent the colored text in the time and in the "Battery Status" text at the top of the screen.

Bboy AJ

My dog was murdered by a 3.5mm audio port and I will not rest until the standard is dead
Man that looks amazing. A wee bit too close to a metro look for me though. I understand what you mean about the orange circle around the mic, but it does seem to accent the colored text in the time and in the "Battery Status" text at the top of the screen.

You're right. I think the circle just needs to be better quality.

Just finished changing up my Samsung GNex:

Lockscreen:
  • Widget Locker
  • UCCW (bottom left notifications)
  • Minimalistic Text widgets
  • Wallpaper from wallbasecc, just search "Iron Man"

Home Screens:
  • UCCW Skin LINK
  • Nova Launcher Pro
  • Minimal MIUI Go Apex Theme
  • Brilliant Quotes
  • Power Toggles
  • UCCW Google Now Weather Skin (BboyAJ posted a link above)
  • Beautiful Widgets
  • Google Play Music Widget
  • Wallbase cc, search "horizon" or "space horizon"

Just finished changing up my Samsung GNex:

Lockscreen:
  • Widget Locker
  • UCCW (bottom left notifications)
  • Minimalistic Text widgets
  • Wallpaper from wallbasecc, just search "Iron Man"

Home Screens:
  • UCCW Skin LINK
  • Nova Launcher Pro
  • Minimal MIUI Go Apex Theme
  • Brilliant Quotes
  • Power Toggles
  • UCCW Google Now Weather Skin (BboyAJ posted a link above)
  • Beautiful Widgets
  • Google Play Music Widget
  • Wallbase cc, search "horizon" or "space horizon"

Damn that's awesome. I wanna steal this.

EGM92

Didn't see a reply with the info, what clock widget is that? Looks similar to simi, which I'm using now, but different.

I don't have the UCCW theme anymore, I'm going to rebuild it, I accidentally restored my S3 with Odin and completely forgot that it wipes the internal memory. I'll post it when I'm done.

squared

Thanks for sharing, looks great!

May I ask if you are using an icon set?

Yep, it's called MinimalWhite, it's just a set of white icon PNGs - but I cannot remember where I got it from, otherwise I'd link it for you.. :/ Googling gives me similar packs though, but not the exact one I'm using, I think..

Sulla1980

Yep, it's called MinimalWhite, it's just a set of white icon PNGs - but I cannot remember where I got it from, otherwise I'd link it for you.. :/ Googling gives me similar packs though, but not the exact one I'm using, I think..

Thanks, I'll dig around a bit.

MNC

Is there any particular site you guys use for mobile wallpapers? I usually browse wallbase.cc and crop the ones I like, but they're never really suited for phones... Either too busy or too grainy thanks to resizing.

Does anyone know of a super minimal, grid style calendar widget? Like literally, a square with boxes for each day but pretty much no text or extra shit?

Mocked up an example to kinda show what i'm looking for. Needs to have transparent background options.

CkOYI.png

Top Bottom