• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Showtime eyes major overhaul for Homeland's fifth season (spoilers)

Status
Not open for further replies.

RatskyWatsky

Hunky Nostradamus
Despite buzz that the Showtime drama was headed back to the U.S. after a season spent in Pakistan (the season was filmed in South Africa), exec producer Alex Gansa announced at PaleyFest Friday that Carrie & Co. would be putting down stakes in Europe.

“We’re shooting in Germany,” he told the crowd

He followed with an even bigger bombshell: “Carrie will no longer be an intelligence officer.”

The EP went on to tease that Season 5 — which is set to bow in September — will jump ahead two and a half years.

Source

kirblar

After they seemed to be trying to do a bizarre reset button at the end of S4, I'm glad to see them embrace change here.

Probably going to see Quinn's ex here again, I'd assume.

Averon

I never understood how Carrie was able to keep a high level position in the CIA.

She flirted with treason on several occasions. She has well documented mental issues. She has documented mental breakdowns during several operations. She's the last person you want in high stress, high tense situations.

plasmasd

S5 is going to be a sequel to Innerspace. Future Carrie is going to travel into the past, shrink down and enter her own body, and fix her bipolarness whilst saving Brody. The twist at the end of the season is that by altering the past, now everyone on earth is a Brody

trinest

I think I stoped watching Season 4 cause all I remember is Brody been in some kind of building. Was that Season 3 or four?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom