• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

Same, would have bought at that price even with my severe misgivings about the game. At full price, AGAINST. Any Canadian deals that work?

Unless they completely removed the deal, it should work if you use a bullshit US address. Personally, I used Google's address and ran into no problems.

If they just ended the deal and it has nothing to do with Canada... sorry. :(

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
It just gave me the "servers down" message ingame too... I guess we'll have to try again at 5 and HOPE there's more than just the 3-city region available. If not, we can start making smaller groups of 3 now I suppose? :p

Teletraan1

Banned
Unless they completely removed the deal, it should work if you use a bullshit US address. Personally, I used Google's address and ran into no problems.

If they just ended the deal and it has nothing to do with Canada... sorry. :(

I tried to buy it last night when the code was still working. The only Canadian address I used was to match up my credit card. I have no other information on my account but it knew I was from Canada and told me that a digital purchase was not available in my country. Amazon.ca fucking blows. Prices are the same as everyone else and they don't even offer a digital copy which is all I do on PC.

Gnub

Updated list as of now

Code:
GAF-Name       Origin-Name
*Rentahamster   Rentahamster
*FearMyWrench   FearMyWrench
saunderez       saunderez
Fixed1979       Fixed1979
*FuzzyNorman    Absolute22
*Smiley90       Smiley90
*AppleMIX       AppleMIXX
Felix Lighter   FelixLighter
Stasis          ??
Notrollius      ??
Cripterion      ??
Nero3000        Oren3000
Metalmurphy     ?? (+1 if possible)
Burgess_101     Burgess_101
Rs4             Rsfour
Pyrogeek        Joby21
*Moaradin       Moaradin
Snuggler        Snuggler666
Liquidsword     Liquidsword98
Phreaker        Phreakerz
Reluctant-Hero  Reluctant-H
LyleLanley      MelvinVanHorne
Got The Shakes  GotTheShakes
mikekennyb      mikekennyb
Mile6es         Mile6es
misterhektik    misterhektik
*TheQueen'sOwn  BrokenSaintCDN
Soi-Fong        mokona99
Chili           ChiliUK
*georgc         georgc
Norante         Norantus

Can I get on there? GAF: Gnub, Origin: Gnub01

Also Amazon says that the download version is available on March 1. Can I start playing then too?

Ghost23

I'm only getting 30fps max settings, but only 76% GPU usage. Anyone know a solution? I should max this out 60fps easily

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
I keep sending out invites, not sure if they're arriving... If you're creating regions, send me an invite! I haven't started playing yet, still trying to get a 3gaffer-region going :lol

taoofjord

So I got the key at 7:30 PM EST. What the hell. It's now 1 hour later and I'm only at 24% on the game launcher. I guess I'm the "install while everyone else is playing" server tester? Thanks EA.

Pandemic

How long does beta #3 (think it's 3??) go for? And does anyone have a spare key that they can PM me please, much appreciated.

AppleMIX

So I got the key at 7:30 PM EST. What the hell. It's now 1 hour later and I'm only at 24% on the game launcher. I guess I'm the "install while everyone else is playing" server tester? Thanks EA.

I'm at 12 percent now. Seriously, why the hell didn't they send out keys earlier.

Dmax3901

I got invited to the beta before this, but never ended up playing it.

I'll take an invite if anyone has one spare, although I'm pretty sure that's not how this beta works.

FINALBOSS

Banned
Man I'd love to check out this beta.

I literally JUST got my first gaming PC in over 8 years on Saturday. This is one of my most desired games to play. Anyone that could hook me up, that'd be amazing :D

Ghost23

Is anyone getting full GPU usage on this game? The 30 fps is driving me insane when I know my computer should be 60!

Hellcrow

Can I get on there? GAF: Gnub, Origin: Gnub01

Also Amazon says that the download version is available on March 1. Can I start playing then too?

Neah, that is only for pre-downloading. It releases on March 5.

Also, CAGROCKS on amazon to get the game for 45$

Ghost23

I tried to get on the beta again, but now the client never shows up when I press play, but the exe is running in task manager. wtf...

Top Bottom