• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

Raven77

OMG GOT MY CODE THROUGH ORIGIN!!!

JEBUS H CRIZZUM downloading at rocket speeds, already done, literally 2 minutes

Thats what a fiber line gets you baby!!!
\

EDIT: And INSTALLED, took 2.5 minutes total, IM OFF TO BE A MAYOR!!!

saunderez

Okay, for everyone in VIRIDIAN WOODS #1, join NORTH AMERICA EAST! I'm making the region there and will send out invites to everyone. Those that have the game, contact me and I'll send out invites! I don't see anyone from my region online yet... or at least not on this server :x

No probs will do. Can't say I'm gonna get a lot done tonight even if the download comes in quick, got work in the morning too. Sigh...so close to 4 weeks holiday.

Raticus79

Seek victory, not fairness
Well, I gave up on my little discount code and just made the digital deluxe order from scratch on Origin - it's installing now. Lucky I cancelled that preorder, I guess. Alberta, Canada.

Smiley90

Stop shitting on my team. Start shitting on my finger.
Okay, for everyone in VIRIDIAN WOODS #1, join NORTH AMERICA EAST! I'm making the region there and will send out invites to everyone. Those that have the game, contact me and I'll send out invites! I don't see anyone from my region online yet... or at least not on this server :x

Quoting for new page!

Fixed1979

E-mail received, download commencing. Now to make the call if I'm going to go to bed or be a complete shit bag at work tomorrow...

Manus

Man after watching the Giant Bomb quick look it really turned me off from the game. I can't get over the road glitches and that city size!

Stasis

It's not like I really needed any additional reasons for disliking EA in general. I won't boycott them, unfortunately, because there are certain games I just refuse to not buy (like anything ME), but I'm definitely never again buying through Origin if I can avoid it.

RoKKeR

I'm actually too tired to play tonight. Will dive in tomorrow. If I don't join a GAF server/region now, will I be able to connect with some fellow GAFers later down the line?

I need to learn the ropes first so I don't embarrass myself.

krpiper

I'm actually too tired to play tonight. Will dive in tomorrow. If I don't join a GAF server/region now, will I be able to connect with some fellow GAFers later down the line?

I'll play with you I want to play some solo first so I don't embarrass myself but I'd like to get in with like minded people

My name is krpiper on origin or just send me a PM here

Ceebs

Can't even get through to try and cancel this preorder so I can just go buy a physical copy at the 24 hour Wal-Mart.

I feel like John McClane stuck in a vent of Origin servers....

"Come out to Origin, we'll download together, have a few laughs..."

Never ordering through Origin again....

RoKKeR

I'll play with you I want to play some solo first so I don't embarrass myself but I'd like to get in with like minded people

My name is krpiper on origin or just send me a PM here
Will save this post for tomorrow.

Also, I assume you're able to run multiple cities at once correct?

I'd be up for that. My Origin ID is exmachina64. Invitation's open for any other gaffer also.

Haven't even gotten the DLC emails yet.

doodle

I'm sure that this has been posted already, but it is already out on Amazon. I'm assuming that they're waiting to send out the e-mails at 12 Pacific, but you're able to download.

Lonestar

I joined for Erin Brockovich discussion
I've seen someone say that they've been rolling through their Deluxe Preorders first, and just now getting to the Limited versions.

So, question is, the people that got on earlier, were they all deluxe owners or not.

stufte

I've seen someone say that they've been rolling through their Deluxe Preorders first, and just now getting to the Limited versions.

So, question is, the people that got on earlier, were they all deluxe owners or not.

I don't have my Digi Deluxe yet. Still grey.

Top Bottom