• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SimCity |OT| It's not the simulation or city that matter, it's <parameter: string>

OW9U5BA.jpg

SRTtoZ

"Game is unreleased"

Oh really???

"Guillaume Pierre &#8207;@MaxisGuillaume
I created a public #simcity region on North America East 1, join it while there's still room & I'll check your cities out tomorrow!"

Damn, the entire download/install only took 5 minutes. I live in a dorm with sub-par connection. What is this sorcery?

Whatever, Sim time. Hope you guys who aren't able to download it get it soon.

krpiper

Downloading from Origin, using the code from Amazon

EDIT: Well, "preparing download" anyway, it registered in Origin okay though

B-Dex

I never got my plumbob park code but i did get my code for my digital deluxe in my email. Park is probably included with DD code I guess.

Jac_Solar

So they are already advertising DLC? I don't expect them to actually implement modding capabilities if that is the case.

Any game with an active userbase is very likely to buy *some* DLC, so it's not likely that they would suddenly stop selling or pushing DLC until the game is much less active -- at which point, would they release modding abilities or simply shut the servers down?

Since it's EA, it's very likely that they will just shut the servers off -- but hopefully Maxis stands up for the game, and implements modding.

Top Bottom