• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Simudroids |OT| Arcade Survival with a Retro Vibe (Kongregate)

VariantX04

Loser slave of the system :(
nHOj3.png

Game Link: Simudroids @ Kongregate

Genre: Arcade Survival
Developer: Derelikt Games
Music: Agent Whiskers
Release Date: December 25, 2012

Hello frienz, Agent Whiskers here wishing you a happy holiday. Some of you guys might know me from my music but it just so happens I've also been working with a couple of friends on this game we titled 'Simudroids'.

-------------------

What is Simudroids?

Simudroids is an arcade survival game slightly influenced by Pac-Man. You play as Professor Beathäus as you test the Simudroids he has designed and manufactured in an attempt to save his lab from being taken over by an ambiguous alien race. Throwaway story aside, your main objective is to rack up a high score by evading and dismantling Simudroids using power-ups.

Who made Simudroids?

We're a Saudi Arabia-based indie dev team of about 4 people. If you could donate and invest in our future, that would help us out a lot with our future projects.

Will there be a mobile version?

This is something we are definitely interested in. We will study our options and attempt to port to mobile soon.

What can I do to show my support?

Rate the game, leave a comment, and let your friends know! Follow me on twitter or follow the official @DereliktDev account run by the designer/programmer of the game, Moe, for future updates.

-------------------

Share your high scores and let us know what you think of the game. Any feedback would help tremendously. Thanks and have fun!

Really liking the game so far - responsive, nice to look at. Nice job, guys. Just out of curiosity, how easy is it to update games on Kongregate?

VariantX04

Thanks Andy! Updating is just a single file upload away. Got any suggestions on how to improve the game?

VariantX04

Uploaded a new version of the game that fixes an issue with posting scores to Twitter.

We'd really appreciate your feedback on the game as we're still deciding on what our next project is going to be. Thanks!

Top Bottom