• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

Slim PS3 ...good fake or...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Anth0ny

chubigans said:
It would be awesome if they did another live MAG demo during the conference!

"And here I am with 256 random players, so let's follow our teammate chubigans here...ok, he's shooting me...alright he just team killed me, which is a good segway into our excellent player report tools..."

:lol

It certainly seems like all the people in the MAG beta are going to be featured at the conference via live video. Good stuff.

Raistlin

D4Danger said:
PSN Gold comin' at ya!

I keed

or do I?

Actually, it probably will be that ... though not for gaming (that will always be free).

I could probably find out, but I'm to lazy to call my source :lol

iceatcs

Wow, not long to go.
Anyway looking forward to have beauty sleep and tomorrow show.

Either
PSSlimEPICott.gif

Or Fail:
PS3SlimEpicFail.gif

Anyone think they'll bundle it with a blu-ray? Like they did with Spider-Man 3? I think that could be a good move. Unfortunately all the Sony movies have really bombed at the box office. The only one I can really think of is Quantum of Solace.

KillJade

Banned
You guys are hyping this waaaaay too much.

When is the last time Sony ever unveiled anything of substance at a Euro game convention?

lol those gifs are ridiculously hilarious.

edit: Most PS3 owners are in Europe though, I think that's a first for them...Might be wrong about this.

gtj1092

Psychotext said:
By that same logic, the 360 has been outselling the PS3 at a higher price (check the chart). OMG!

It doesn't work that way. Sticker price > Consumer education.

Maybe we read his post differently but I think that was his point. That even though the Elite and Slim maybe the same price that people will still say the 360 is cheaper due to the existence of the arcade and that sony should make their equivalent of the arcade.

KillJade said:

When is the last time Sony ever unveiled anything of substance at a Euro game convention?
GamesCom is Europe's attempt to make their own E3. That's why it's been moved from Leipzig to Cologne. This is no typical Euro conference. It's not GC. It's much larger and far more important than past conferences.

gtj1092 said:
Maybe we read his post differently but I think that was his point. That even though the Elite and Slim maybe the same price that people will still say the 360 is cheaper due to the existence of the arcade and that sony should make their equivalent of the arcade.
That wasn't how I read it... but anything's possible.

Machado

I could accept ps2 games on psn IF ONLY they accept venezuelan Credit Cards

does anybody know anything about this???

360 doesn't accept them...them again it would be very annoyng to have them removed from what I've heard...what's the process with the ps3 on this matter?

Stinkles

Clothed, sober, cooperative
KillJade said:

Sometimes timing is more important than location. This might happen to fall in a window they want to announce something. TGS often serves the same purpose.

Crisis

Banned
Machado said:

360 doesn't accept them...them again it would be very annoyng to have them removed from what I've heard...what's the process with the ps3 on this matter?

I don't know whether PSN accepts Venezuelan credit cards, but adding/removing cards on PSN is a breeze and you can do it from quite a few places. PS3, PSP, PC, web browser, etc. From the PS3 you go to Account Management > Billing Information > Enter in your password at this step > and then you're presented with the credit card you have on file. You can change it from there or just outright delete it altogether. Really painless.

Truespeed

Machado said:

Ask Wollan. He buys PS2 games off PSN all day using Venezuelan credit cards.

Ettie

OuterWorldVoice said:
Sometimes timing is more important than location. This might happen to fall in a window they want to announce something. TGS often serves the same purpose.

This. If the thing has to come out, aren't you going to use the biggest show possible to make that presentation?

Ether_Snake

安安安安安安安安安安安安安安安
iceatcs said:
Wow, not long to go.
Anyway looking forward to have beauty sleep and tomorrow show.

Either
PSSlimEPICott.gif

Or Fail:
PS3SlimEpicFail.gif

Where the heck is that from?

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy

it's 4th of July in my asshole
I wouldnt be surprised that if there was a PS3 slim it would be shown at TGS, whens that anyways Sept or Oct this year? but if the supply stories are true it might be that its to late, who knows, should be fun anyways.

ItAintEasyBeinCheesy said:
I wouldnt be surprised that if there was a PS3 slim it would be shown at TGS, whens that anyways Sept or Oct this year? but if the supply stories are true it might be that its to late, who knows, should be fun anyways.
September

BeEatNU

WORLDSTAAAAAAR
Truespeed said:
Ask Wollan. He buys PS2 games off PSN all day using Venezuelan credit cards.

pretty awesome to joke on a person who is not able to comment back

*claps* bravo sir *claps* :/

Shurs

____ said:
Thanks. You just ruined every JCVD movie I've ever seen. :lol

Thanks for quoting a gif from the two posts directly above your post or else I possibly could've missed the gif in the two posts directly above your post. Thanks. Thanks for that.

____

Shurs said:
Thanks for quoting a gif from the two posts directly above your post or else I possibly could've missed the gif in the two posts directly above your post. Thanks. Thanks for that.

Tried to make it 1 post, but I was beaten by mere seconds!

mr_nothin said:
That 2nd split gets me.

:lol Every time it gets worse and worse.

Truespeed

g35twinturbo said:
pretty awesome to joke on a person who is not able to comment back

*claps* bravo sir *claps* :/

Your joke standards must be pretty low. The reference to Wollan was inconsequential. The jibe was directed towards the posting of a rhetorical and silly question.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom