• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

shandy706

With Walmart's site once the item is successfully added to someone's cart and the begin the checkout process, the stock is allocated to them. Congrats on the quick draw though!

Oh ok...dang.

I'll count myself SUPER lucky there. I just hope they don't fall through.

Nydius

Saved my CC info, saved my shipping info, logged in, cart emptied, F5ing like mad... and I got one.

*snip*

Holy shit. Fuck Nintendo.

Same here, though Walmart didn't give me the option of home shipping, I had to ship to store pickup. No big deal since the store is a very short drive.

TrzhPpw.jpg

E: Jesus this page is moving so fast that in the time it took me to write this and paste the image link, it went up 3 pages...

Lebneney

Banned
"So I have an idea, we should sell the Switch in the same fashion as the 'Classic' line as to generate hype. We'll have minimum adoption rate and maximum scalping! Most of the people that want to will have it by 2030." –idk nintendo exec probably

Honestly I'm done. Congrats to those who got it. If I happen to get one from Amazon eventually, then cool, but I will always look down on the cognitively deficient company that is nintendo.

I wonder if they are just worried about making too many consoles, a la the Wii?

Deadly Cyclone

Pride of Iowa State
Just hit place order at Target and:

sorry, you can't check out right now.
Due to a temporary issue, we couldn’t complete your order. We placed your item(s) back in your cart so you can try again later.

You goddam assholes.

Wanderer5

Is it up on gamestop? Their site is not loading lol. I have some credit I could use, but I would need to be fast, unless I can add in the credit after I ordered?

Target:

"sorry, you can't check out right now.
Due to a temporary issue, we couldn’t complete your order. We placed your item(s) back in your cart so you can try again later."

:/

omfg same deal with Target. Didn't get one there. Can't check out due to inventory. Unreal.

And removed from my cart. The dream is dying quickly. At least I got one from Walmart somehow.

Top Bottom