• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNES Classic Preorder Shitshow Discussion (Please Read Rules in OP)

R-User!

With Walmart's site once the item is successfully added to someone's cart and the begin the checkout process, the stock is allocated to them. Congrats on the quick draw though!

Wait, I had it added to cart and was working through the three steps shipping, billing, review, and I was not able to place my order at the end successfully, so doesn't that mean that the item in my cart was not held for me the moment it was in my cart?

Hexer06

Got fucked at Target too. I was refreshing the page like crazy even when ppl said it was up and it wasn't showing for me til after a while. This is fucking dumb ;(

DaBuddaDa

Target:

"sorry, you can't check out right now.
Due to a temporary issue, we couldn’t complete your order. We placed your item(s) back in your cart so you can try again later."

:/

I got the same message the first time, but I immediately tried again and it went through. This was within 30 seconds of it going live, however.

Murrah

Banned
Got my order in at Walmart. All my information was already saved so it took honestly no more than ten seconds. Instant messaged a co-worker immediately after to say I had gotten it, and she said they were already gone. This whole situation is really fucking garbage and makes me feel real sad for people who want one; already saw a lot of heartbroken friends, family members and coworkers over the nes classic. For some reason I thought this time would be better. Get fucked Nintendo (but I'll still buy your products because I also suck)

crpav

Missed Target because I had to add a new stupid card since old one was hit with fraud and never added the new card. Love it!

BTA

Fuck. Target wouldn't show till I switched browsers, then had account issues, then it finally let me in but I had to change card/address details because it wouldn't let me do it earlier, then it went out just as I was completing order.

teaveee

If Nintendo can't even supply enough to last 10 seconds on preorders they're doing something terribly wrong. What company in their right mind doesn't make enough of a product to even satisfy 20% of demand? I'm so sick of playing this game with them for every product they release

witness

I randomly hit refresh on target at work and the preorder was lit up. Had enough time to enter in my CC info, I was fucking shaking lol Glad I signed in first at least. I'm so goddamn happy because I missed out on the NES Classic and the SNES is my favorite console ever, can't wait to share those memories with my son 😊

Good luck to those who didn't get one 🙁

Top Bottom