• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

Xilium said:
Didn't she get first in that ranking? (If it is what I think it is which was the question of who's the prettiest without makeup)

Sooyoung got first, but that ranking is from Shinyoung's POV as she's probably the only MC to see them without makeup.

ydwXU.gif

Computer analysis ranks Hyo as a 8.

p7aAk.png

filler

Banned
Seohyun is the only one I could easily rank below the other girls. I forget she's even in the group most of the time. She's not ugly though.

Hyo isn't as pretty as the other girls, but she makes up for it with her dancing skills and her body. For me that bumps her up to their level.

Xilium

I don't know how much, if any, facial surgery they have all done but Hyo just comes off to me as being the most natural. She doesn't have that stereotypical Korean pop-idol face (neither does Sunny but that's a little different). I think they all look fine and personality plays a huge role for me anyway.

Fafnir

Xilium said:
^
I stand corrected.

Out of curiosity, where do the other members fall with that computer analysis?

http://www.anaface.com/

I only tried Taeyeon and Yoona and they got high 8.7x. It's hard finding frontal face pics without their hair covering their ears.

filler said:
Seohyun is the only one I could easily rank below the other girls. I forget she's even in the group most of the time. She's not ugly though.
Salty Seohyun is not pleased.

CRGXc.jpg

filler

Banned
Xilium said:
I don't know how much, if any, facial surgery they have all done but Hyo just comes off to me as being the most natural. She doesn't have that stereotypical Korean pop-idol face (neither does Sunny). I think they all look fine and personality plays a huge role for me anyway.

hyo definitely got the girl next door thing on lock and this too:

tumblr_lhfga3pgxN1qf5scxo1_500.gif

DXPett1

Xilium said:
Didn't she get first in that ranking? (If it is what I think it is which was the question of who's the prettiest without makeup)

No Eyebrows Taeyeon, that is the only thing that comes to mind when I remember that episode (well that and Fany+Sica whirlwind English convo)

Xilium

It must be so annoying for the residents there who frequently drive by that crosswalk having to always put up with people taking pictures there.

Alta1r

This karate gi/blazer hybrid thing Yoona was wearing to this event looked like something out of Hyo's closet as well. Although it's Yoona so she made it work.

Yoona10.jpg

Salazar

Ashhong said:
That's what I thought but they arent wearing the same clothes. Practice shot or something?

Well, they left out Jonghyun in the other one.

GwuU7.gif

Jihyun and Hyunah offering crime prevention tips.

1U4cz.gif
5VwZA.gif

EmsMM.gif
VUA8H.gif

Salazar

*Prefers G7 Narsha with goofy specs*

panda21 said:
gif has a guy in a pink top, no pink in the shinee one. so who was abbey road?

Pretty sure it's SHINee. Tumblr fangirls are certain. Practice run or something.

t6Ddy.jpg

panda21

Blablurn said:
when im not mistaken, the new 2NE1 song will be released in 3 hours and 20 minutes.

saw on allkpop this morning that the video is delayed, not sure if that means the song is as well

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Music Bank MC Kim Minji. I watch for her just as much as I do the performers.

thkog.jpg

y0l2O.jpg

KFEKL.jpg

H2mRq.jpg

Fafnir

Alta1r said:
So at what point do maknaes get to stop being the other members' b*tch?

When a younger member joins. It's just the way the Korean social hierarchy works. Every group will have one, it's funny seeing it with grown Korean men as well. I'm watching 1N2D supporting actors episodes and the maknae of the group is 38 but still has to act somewhat subservient to his hyungs (older bros).

I think the only reason they "pick" on Seobaby is because she is so upright and they are trying to loosen her up. Also because there is no way the members can defeat Seohyun 1on1 in an argument or pillow fight. Seeing her defeat all arguments against her in Intimate Note and HahaMong with clear logic was hilarious.

Eq6LA.gif
qUKdI.gif

Alta1r

Goo Hara has an uncanny resemblance to one of my close cousins, so despite the fact that Goo's pretty hot I can never really think she's that hot without feeling kind of weird.

IMG_0437.jpg

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Goo Hara has an uncanny resemblance to one of my close cousins, so despite the fact that Goo's pretty hot I can never really think she's that hot without feeling kind of weird.
Damn, A cousin that looks like Goo Hara.

Anyways, Goo Hara & Nana still #1

(Tiffany a close 2nd)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom