• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Goo Hara has an uncanny resemblance to one of my close cousins, so despite the fact that Goo's pretty hot I can never really think she's that hot without feeling kind of weird.

Nicole is superior anyway.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alta1r said:
Goo Hara has an uncanny resemblance to one of my close cousins, so despite the fact that Goo's pretty hot I can never really think she's that hot without feeling kind of weird.
Hook me up.

Alta1r

The SNSD trifecta:

taeyeon-and-jessica_o_GIFSoupcom.gif

Blablurn

im too lazy to activate my proxy right now (slow internet is slow too). can u tell me which artist and song this is, so i can check it up on chinese youku :/

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Blablurn said:
im too lazy to activate my proxy right now (slow internet is slow too). can u tell me which artist and song this is, so i can check it up on chinese youku :/

2PM - Hands Up

Seriously though, this song hits pretty hard

Alta1r said:

So where do you live and can you hook me up?

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
omg j >_<

Amen brotha. She needs a fancam on her at all times, not just performances.

EDIT: To clarify, like variety shows and things like that. Not creepy shit like while she's sleeping or something.

Alta1r

CaptYamato said:
Another Cali boy? I smell meet up.

Cali's where it's at. Although I'm shipping off to Boston in about a month for school. Anything Soshi/Nana/JaeKyung related happening out here in that time?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Alta1r said:
You and Dice can fight over her.
I actually don't believe you. I've heard people say that so-and-so looks like Hara waaaaay more than any other idol. I think she just has one of those faces.
Except, not to me, as I always think they are way off.

Biscuits

Yeah, really liking Hands Up. The 'poot poot poot' part sounded really retarded at first, but I'm not bothered by it anymore.

Daesung :( Can't be good for Big Bang activities in the near future at all. Oh well, new Taeyang solo album I guess?

Alta1r

Dice said:
I actually don't believe you. I've heard people say that so-and-so looks like Hara waaaaay more than any other idol. I think she just has one of those faces.
Except, not to me, as I always think they are way off.

Haha, sorry Dice, no dice.

Almost Soshi trifecta:
Yoona118.jpg

Salazar

fg4AI.gif

90eYT.gif

Q100. What do you need for your future plans?

Tiffany: Exercises. I don’t like to exercise so I haven’t been doing it for 3 years, but recently I go to the gym and toughened up my body. Also, to present a good image during the Japan tour, I would work out even if I’m tired.

Yuri: I need instruments or guitar for my music compositions. I went to Shibuya’s big instrument shop before, and I want to own all the things in the shop. (Smiles)

Jessica: To have dreams. I think it’s good to have big dreams. People will work towards their goal if they have one. To me, I want to try shoe designing in the future.

Sooyoung: Exercises. Because no matter what we want to do, health is always the priority. So, I think nothing will work if we don’t build up our physical strength.

YoonA: I want to upgrade myself. To display my abilities, it’s important to have passion in anything I do. I think it will be good if I have better concentration.

Hyoyeon: Learning to speak and master languages. Now I’m studying Japanese language. I also think that I should study Chinese so that I won’t forget what I learned in China during my 1 year study there.

Taeyeon: I want to study music. Because I feel that if one cannot make her own music, she cannot find anything to express herself.

Sunny: We need to plan our future properly, both for SNSD and for ourselves. It’s important to prepare ourselves well for the future.

Seohyun: I think no matter what we do, the basic of all is still health. As health is not something to be achieved within one day, it’s important to take care of our food intake and habits, as well as to take in vitamins.

bSnJf.gif

Alta1r

Jessica: To have dreams. I think it’s good to have big dreams. People will work towards their goal if they have one. To me, I want to try shoe designing in the future.

So from the magic show episode it sounds like Jessica has a reputation for being "clear" which I took by context to mean retarded. This shoe designing thing isn't really helping convince me otherwise.

Salazar

Alta1r said:
So from the magic show episode it sounds like Jessica has a reputation for being "clear" which I took by context to mean retarded. This shoe designing thing isn't really helping convince me otherwise.

Sunhwa being called "white paper" in Invincible Youth was closer to calling her stupid. Or a kind of innocence that is very, very close to stupidity.

I think Sica just has a reputation for spacing out - not so much for being slow. Although she does do stuff like sniff crayons.

rQ52I.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:
Sunhwa being called "white paper" in Invincible Youth was closer to calling her stupid.

Is this the girl that was talking about stealing some married man cause she was hotter than the wife or something like that?

Salazar said:
I think Sica just has a reputation for spacing out - not so much for being slow. Although she does do stuff like sniff crayons.

You don't remember the crayons you could sniff? Even the non-sniff-able ones smell pretty good. I can't fault her for her crayon-sniffing ways. lol

Salazar

Alta1r said:
Is this the girl that was talking about stealing some married man cause she was hotter than the wife or something like that?

Been too long since I watched IY. I mainly remember her colossal fails at maths.

Ezalc

I always enjoy dropping by this thread every few months or so to see how my delicious Sooyoung is doing. Yep still delicious.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom