• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Thanks, orangecaramel.

poAPS.gif

byuc8.gif

Mr Taxi stage colours look badass.

x5wal.jpg

Salazar

filler said:
Is there a torrent someone can link me to that has most of the tv shows on it?

Not that I've found, or really looked for. I tend to just stream the stuff.

Trolling Made in America Fany.

XU9nN.gif

DXPett1

orangecaramel said:
The Great Escape is such a good song, damn. Easily one of my favorites from them.

Agreed. I find myself switching between The Great Escape and Beautiful Stranger on the new album. Truely great listening

Cannot wait for CJ Lewis remix of 'Genie' with the girls singing in English. Gonna be goood

Ronok

vanty said:
Was just playing TF2 in a server with a guy named Yooruce Willis ahah. I think my Steam community thing is weird though at the moment (or it's just broken for everyone?) so I can't search for his profile.

EDIT: Ah can search from within Steam community but not in game or friends list. This is him ahah. Seems like he just got Steam once TF2 went F2P.

:D I played with that same guy on Black Ops a while back. He was playing with someone named either Gary or HaHa, can't remember which. As soon as I saw Yooruce I shouted running man and we had a nice long chat about the current happenings in the show. My friends didn't know what was going on, but who cares. :p

Fafnir

Salazar said:
^^^^^ If animated avatars ever come back, this is the one.

Sonyeon Sonyeo Gayo Baekseo is pretty much Fany gif central. 20 min episodes of mushroom Fany faces.

OWIrj.gif
bBzDR.gif
mpQGQ.gif

0doyS.gif
KKmRM.gif
TpPum.gif

Seohyun vs Taeyeon entrance (Tall vs Short)
mmLXv.gif
tYCDs.gif

Taengoo stealing Fany's MC spot.
JifEU.gif
hPLsg.gif

LTiHW.gif
FAYqj.gif

TaeNy moments.
33v8i.gif
Zbwvp.gif
oCwWL.gif

OLrGA.gif
b2GcX.gif
K8u5X.gif

OK4Ft.gif
tAg2u.gif

5yeLi.gif
TrIFM.gif

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I love how they love each other. It's like happy love time. I feel the love, which they facilitate with their love and loveliness.

Salazar

h1CTd.jpg

KARA’s Hara recently came under an all too familiar controversy for speaking informally to her seniors during her guesting on the June 26th episode of SBS’s ‘Running Man‘.

The episode featured her and No Sa Yeon as guests and the two took part in a ‘queen bee race’ as a mission. While waiting for the other members and looking outside a window, Hara said, “Are they Gary and HaHa oppa? Or Yoo-ssi? Yoo Jae Suk?” Later, while working on a mission with Song Ji Hyo, she said, “Ji Hyo has changed. Ah, Ji Hyo?”

It’s customary for Koreans to add a title to the end of the names of seniors, and even juniors if you’re unfamiliar with them, as an act of respect. The problem lay in the fact that she did not include a -nim, -ssi, or -sunbaenim (senior) at the end of their names.

Representatives of DSP Media cleared the issue with Star News, “As it is a variety program, Goo Hara tried to be funny. She’s actually close with Yoo Jae Suk as well. She tried to be as comfortable as possible, but if that created misunderstandings with the viewers, we would like to apologize.”

On June 27th, Hara wrote through her Twitter, “I just saw ‘Running Man’. I’m really sorry. I made a mistake while only thinking of how to make it fun. I really didn’t have such intentions. I was so immersed in the show and worked hard for it. In the future, I promise to pay more attention and be careful. I will be a Hara that always works hard.”

I long for the day when Hara can just post "chill, netizen freaks".

Episode looks badass.

FoGWz.gif

Ronok

Salazar said:
h1CTd.jpg

I long for the day when Hara can just post "chill, netizen freaks".

Episode looks badass.

FoGWz.gif

That gif has me hyped for the Hara ep. :D So stupid to be making a big deal over that. Should be glad that she feels comfortable with them instead of being a quiet boring guest. >.>

broadwayrock said:
Hyuna comeback concept photos:

k1vJR.jpg

O9OCo.jpg

Oh my! o.o

Salazar

Damn, Hyunah. She will look life-threateningly hot in motion.

Soshi close-ups.

Qbs3Y.jpg
BG4iC.jpg

byCCT.jpg
0CMPs.jpg

And the nerdiest pic of Taengoo in existence.

uR54h.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom