• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Ma3Mt.gif
7Gsu1.gif

LPTrF.gif
mPNhI.gif

7JD0T.gif
BEhFX.gif

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
WTF @ the comments

OMG I love Junhyung and this is really unexpected and painful to me but it doesn't matter because the most important thing is his happiness. I must be strong T_T

Really?

If any B2UTIES think about leaving this fandom just because of this...
Think twice before you do...
Junhyung still loves us...
Although he has a girlfriend now....
But we're his fans...
WE'RE SUPPOSE TO SUPPORT WHATEVER THEY DO....
Stay united B2UTIES.....
Hearts are shattered...
But still.........Junhyung needs our support right now....
Wipe the tears....
Tell Junhyung that we support them...
Junhyung will feel happy that way...
We know this will happen....
And he's one of our love ones...
Just let him be happy,yea B2UTIES...
ULJIMA.....T^T

REALLY?

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
"Nice guy" only works in very different sorts of lifestyles, such as this. Though, I figure he was probably pretty boss as well. Those Beast guys are pretty cool compared to other boybands.

orangecaramel said:
WTF @ the comments
Really?
REALLY?
You must not have seen the Jong/Sekyung meltdown thread on omonatheydidnt. I watched it for like 2 hours as it first came out. The pages were racking up faster than I could read them and it was a treasure trove of gifs. Mostly crying and rage ones, but some of the people went through several emotional stages.

Alas, I accidentally deleted my media folder since then.

P.S. You can't have Nicole just because Hara is now taken.

Dice

orangecaramel said:
I am heartbroken ;_;

What will I do now...
Embrace your destiny with Nana. Death by sexing is your fate.
Don't pretend you'd survive.

Dice

Taeyeon would make the best wife. Sunny would be the most competent wife, but so competent that she would control you and you wouldn't even know how she does it.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Funny thing is, I ALMOST changed to a Goo avatar today.. I wonder if that would have stopped the news from breaking.

Salazar

You should check out the show.

There are some awesome bits: Soshi getting trolled
by an audience of schoolkids who have been told not to clap or cheer them.

gi18x.gif

Khr4h.gif

Alta1r

Salazar said:
You should check out the show.

There are some awesome bits: Soshi getting trolled
by an audience of schoolkids who have been told not to clap or cheer them.

Lol, that sounds painfully hilarious. How many episodes is it? After seeing Soshi recently, they all look so young in that show.

And damn, they should have taken a twenty minute video of Yoona like this:

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=SQXP9xHz31o&NR=1

Akira

Xilium said:
It's part of Running Man Ep. 18:
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=jYrJamtEBGE

Full episode can be found on iSubs.

Is Running Man YJS' new show? I stopped following Korean variety shows back in 2006 quickly after X-man changed to its new format and I think a year later was cancelled. Watched a little bit of that Family Outing show, which was good too. X-man 2004-2005 was so good, there were so many times where I'd cry from laughter. It was fun to watch with friends too

Salazar

Yeah. He is still doing Infinity Challenge, but I think RM is the main thing.

I'd be interested to see how RM's ratings are going.

mXx67.gif

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/06/sm-town-artists-reveal-the-top-trainees-from-back-in-the-day

Leeteuk explained, “When top quality trainees first join the company, all the other trainees hear rumors about them and start to feel a sense of rivalry. Back in the day, the top three trainees were Changmin, Siwon, and Shindong.”

“Changmin garnered a lot of attention because he was a straight A student and looked a lot like our senior, Kangta. Siwon was also famous because of his good looks.”

“As for Shindong, we all assumed he’d have explosive vocals to sort of make up for the way he looks,” stirring laughter amongst the audience.

Ha, snap.

Alta1r

Peru said:

Damn, that clip got pretty emotional. Sunhwa got the waterworks going for all the girls on there.

I'm curious about the awkwardness they were talking about when they're saying "we were worried it was going to be awkward" and things like that. Why would it be awkward, do they air their dirty laundry on the air or something normally?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom