• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
sucks that goo hara went downhill within 24 hours :(

the comments on allkpop's relationship article are hilariously sad.

Alta1r

Oh! is really growing on me recently. Genie too. I never really liked SNSD's music as much before, but now I find it in my head more and more often. This thread has gotten k-pop to slowly started taking over my brain...

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
Oh! is really growing on me recently. Genie too. I never really liked SNSD's music as much before, but now I find it in my head more and more often. This thread has gotten k-pop to slowly started taking over my brain...
Did you watch their performance at MTV VMA-Japan?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Alta1r said:
The one with Mr. Taxi and Great Escape?
Yeah. I still can't get over how good The Great Escape is. Also, Chocolate Love has been getting lots of plays. Soooooooo good.

Alta1r

orangecaramel said:
Yeah. I still can't get over how good The Great Escape is. Also, Chocolate Love has been getting lots of plays. Soooooooo good.

Yeah, Fany's solo towards the end of The Great Escape is pretty good. Chocolate Love just reminds me of Sooyoung saying she likes black guys, lol.

Peru said:
Gif request: Minzy's spinning bling ring 1:10 in the 2NE1 video.

gie6C.gif

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
orangecaramel said:
How is that possible? You're missing out.
Seriously.

If I see a post here that starts with anything other that SNSD, I just scroll past it.

The only thing outside them I give a damn about is that bloody Nu ABO song by f(x), which has been in my head for about 2 weeks now. >_>

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Damn dude, I'm speechless...

I just... don't know what to say...

Not even Nana? Come on :(

Alta1r

CHEEZMO™ said:
Seriously.

If I see a post here that starts with anything other that SNSD, I just scroll past it.

The only thing outside them I give a damn about is that bloody Nu ABO song by f(x), which has been in my head for about 2 weeks now. >_>

So the secret is to start a post with SNSD, sneak in a couple other people, and end with SNSD. Slowly, it'll start taking hold in his brain and he'll become a full-fledged kpop-aholic. Lol.

vanty

CHEEZMO™ said:
Seriously.

Well that is the best kpop song ever, so that's ok. But how someone who accepts the greatness of Nu ABO can ignore everything except the mostly boring SNSD makes no sense.

CHEEZMO™

Obsidian fan
vanty said:
Well that is the best kpop song ever, so that's ok. But how someone who accepts the greatness of Nu ABO can ignore everything except the mostly boring SNSD makes no sense.
Watch your dirty fucking whore mouth.

That song is amazing. Too bloody catchy.

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Blablurn said:
the new t-ara single/mini-album = biggest letdown in a long time

Whoa, what?! Where'd you hear it?

BTW, the MV to Roly Poly comes out in about 2 1/2 hours.

Alta1r

Lol. And seeing all those non-Asian French people freak out is trippy as hell for some reason. I'm definitely going to have to watch this again for Fany and Yuri in this. Had to spend way too much time reading to get a satisfactory view.

Biscuits

Alta1r said:
I think it's what they were talking about last time. Where it looks like lip-syncing cause of the acoustics in the room/stage.
It seriously does sound like lip-syncing to me though. I can hear a clear difference between Taeyeon's adlibs and most other parts of the songs.

Salazar you are a soshi gif GOD lol. Love this thread.

Peru

I would actually hope they did a few more lip sync performances with that schedule of theirs, especially when it's five shows a week like in Korea. Gotta preserve your health and voice.

vanty

I'd rather all the groups just performed like Perfume and didn't even pretend to sing, just focusing on perfecting the choreography. Singing and dancing at the same time just makes both suffer, so singing should only be done standing/sitting still with no annoying backing track or anything.

syoaran

Peru said:
I would actually hope they did a few more lip sync performances with that schedule of theirs, especially when it's five shows a week like in Korea. Gotta preserve your health and voice.

I thought the whole point of a live show is to watch people sing.....

Strongly dislike lip sync as you can tell.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom