• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

Kyon said:
Question: can we post pics of men too? or is this strictly female Kpop related? :)

I've been posting SHINee dudes here and there. Thread could do with some balance.

Hp6xL.gif

FEqzp.gif

Kyon

Banned
ok :)
Im just going to post one of my biases.

Dong Woon Oppa from B2ST<33333

huYJb.gif

xqa3V.gif

OMG X_____X

l899M.png

oh and my SNSD bias YoonA unnie <3333333 When will your faves? they will neva eva do it

YWNv2.jpg

that Yoona pic would be the perfect avatar though. like in a month or two

vanty

Ronok said:
Both seemed pretty serious when they were saying it. And no one else seemed to take it as a joke. I'd be glad if that were the case though. lol

Running Man hasn't had a new ep subbed for a while now. I'm getting restless. lol
Episode 42 went up less than a week ago, it's great.

Kyon

Banned
Fafnir said:
Pretty sure that is Yuri.

This is Yoona:

oGlrh.jpg

Taeyeon #1. Yoona #5.

5EG5H.jpg

i have been deceived! :lol i typed her on google, and Yuri looks a bit like her in that pic. either way Yoona is still gawjess

Ronok

vanty said:
Episode 42 went up less than a week ago, it's great.

Really? Could have sworn it was over a week ago now. :-/ It was great though. :p When Gary was sneaking up behind Jong kook I really expected him to turn round as he got close. He really hasn't been his monstrous self of late. :( Although he is starting to return to form. lol

vanty

Ronok said:
Really? Could have sworn it was over a week ago now. :-/ It was great though. :p When Gary was sneaking up behind Jong kook I really expected him to turn round as he got close. He really hasn't been his monstrous self of late. :( Although he is starting to return to form. lol
Ah I got it on the 23rd, so I guess it was over a week ago. Just that I rewatched it a few days ago, so got confused ahah.

Salazar

Deadly said:
You've gotta wonder if they're told to do anything for a video like this. It must go like "just act cute" :lol . Also, Jessica not being able to say her lines fast enough was funny :lol.

I remember them saying that Yoona was the master at facial expressions, and that Seohyun had to train at them. Which, being a nerd, she has done.

I think it is just a cameraman shouting "CUTE, PRETTY" and stuff like that.

Also, lol at "I think those foreign boys over there are falling for us".

It's a safe bet.

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
Eunjung is like crack and Salazar is my supplier.

I'm back on her after the Roly Poly live performances, when she had that killer smile on the whole way through.

fPysA.gif

potq3.gif

rUYJC.gif

sXbG7.gif

I've started to feel really sorry for GwangSoo when he is unlucky or gets bullied.

Ronok

Salazar said:
I'm back on her after the Roly Poly live performances, when she had that killer smile on the whole way through.

http://i.imgur.com/fPysA.gif

http://i.imgur.com/potq3.gif

http://i.imgur.com/rUYJC.gif

http://i.imgur.com/sXbG7.gif

I've started to feel really sorry for GwangSoo when he is unlucky or gets bullied.

How could you ever be off her? lol

I really wish that Kwang Soo was given the 1vsx mission that Jae Suk got recently with the water pistol. I really think it would have been much more interesting. Jae Suk got away with everything, but Kwang Soo would have been so much more suspicious. lol

vanty said:
Ah I got it on the 23rd, so I guess it was over a week ago. Just that I rewatched it a few days ago, so got confused ahah.

You had me thinking I was going crazy for a bit there. =P

Salazar

P5QLh.gif
4kLG6.gif

First gif is reportedly Sunny and Taeyeon. If I had a video source, I would post it.

m0B1V.jpg

I love it when Gary gets all confident.

Salazar

Just go with it, Ash.

YHfp5.gif

uRDoA.jpg

Time to start watching some of the concert footage, instead of just skimming it and laughing at fans.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
ROFL

Edit: In regard to the kissing gif, I've seen Sunny play tricks on them to get a kiss. I guess Taeyeon is a bit more willing, but I think we all knew that.

Salazar

CaptYamato said:
You can see that their mouths are not touching when their heads tilt.

GOMrz.gif

Maybe so.

Victoria and Nichkun's "spiderman" WGM kiss.

9Mir5.gif

I don't care if Sica has no lower row of teeth. Girl is stunning.

vpNNS.jpg
Fp2of.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom