• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

yLR2p.gif

CHEEZMO, why do you tell these awful lies ?

L91aZ.jpg

vanty

sykoex said:
:lol

Eunjung chillin' like a villain.
gu6Kr.jpg
If only everyone was like Eunjung in knowing that ES7 > M50, the world of headphone recommendations wouldn't be such a frustrating place.

Salazar

To be fair, Hyunah does keep raising the bar.

y3B1M.gif

Hyoyeon looks amazing on this NHK thing.

The interviews with Japanese fans are pretty good.

"They have beautiful legs".

Two dudes both nod.

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
Thrash metal, Rock version of Hoot! ?

They had an awesome metal-ish breakdown in the middle of one of their tracks at a recent concert. I wish I could remember which/when. I think I might have posted a vid.

a3GaZ.gif

Salazar

jrXk1.jpg

A few days back, it was announced that UEE’s drama would be postponed again, but an official of ‘Birdie Buddy‘ confirmed that it’s been picked up by tvN and will start broadcasting in August.

On July 5th, a tvN official stated, “It has been confirmed that ‘Birdie Buddy’ will be broadcast at 11 PM on Mondays and Tuesdays after ‘I Need Romance‘ ends… The first episode will air early August.”

Filming for the drama has been completed, and while the producers originally wanted to release 20 episodes 70 minutes long, they decided to release 24 episodes spanning 45 minutes each.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/07/uees-birdie-buddy-finally-picked-up-for-tvn-broadcast-in-august

DXPett1

Salazar said:
The performance they showed at the end was killer. And dat cosplay.

Super Saiyan outfits are definately one of my favourites after watching that The Great Escape performance

Good interview although Taeyeon was robotic and Jessica was fairly bored (look at her when Yuri is talking towards the end)

Alta1r

DXPett1 said:
Super Saiyan outfits are definately one of my favourites after watching that The Great Escape performance

Good interview although Taeyeon was robotic and Jessica was fairly bored (look at her when Yuri is talking towards the end)

Lol, yeah Taeyeon looked like she was stoned or something just staring blankly off into space with a glazed look in her eyes when she wasn't answering any questions.

tumblr_lddkden8SQ1qdvd4no1_500.jpg

panda21

i'm not sure if this is real or i just dreamt it, but i remember seeing something like the original video for that gif of the little squirrel like thing that suddenly turns round, and i vaguely remember it being some asian girls and they tell one of them to make a noise at it and she does something horrific. it might not actually be the origin of that gif but it was something similar.

it just occurred to me today that maybe that was a kpop group? or was it some japanese girl group?

Alta1r

questionmark said:
So that is what Jesus would do. ;)

Haha. To be honest, I was a little disappointed with that "motto". Not that I have anything against her being super-Christian or anything, but I thought she would have something a little more unique/personally tailored.

Although the idea of a girl who wears skimpy clothes and shakes her booty on stage for a living talking about WWJD is amusing too. Lol.

b21a4bd0e9008ec9a0ec9ce3.jpg

Alta1r

Which performance is this?

EDIT: can't get a picture to work. It's the one where Yoona's in black with a shiny red top and breaking it down for a bit. Nm, it seems like it's some dance battle according to google image search. How do you delete posts?

4b794ad42492f.gif

Alta1r said:
Haha. To be honest, I was a little disappointed with that "motto". Not that I have anything against her being super-Christian or anything, but I thought she would have something a little more unique/personally tailored.

Although the idea of a girl who wears skimpy clothes and shakes her booty on stage for a living talking about WWJD is amusing too. Lol.

I too was disappointed, and I got to admit that I do have a problem with anyone being super-christian. I don't have an issue with people believing in a creator/higher entity or life after death, but when you go around quoting the bible and/or live by the motto "WWJD", that is a significant turn off for me. Tiffany used to be my favorite too. :| I can still enjoy her beautiful smile though.

After Tiffany my favorite was Yuri, but her dieting left me broken hearted a second time. Leaning towards Yoona these days.

kG2o6.jpg

Alta1r

questionmark said:
After Tiffany my favorite was Yuri, but her dieting left me broken hearted a second time. Leaning towards Yoona these days.

Yeah, Yuri +10lbs would put her at a solid #3 for me right behind Yoona and Sica. Good to see you're coming over to the light, even if it's by default, lol.

f642b72fe9fa127e1e308913.jpg

Biscuits

Also random question, but has to do with snsd. Who was the gaf member with a gif avatar of Taeyeon doing her cute finger pointing dance thing in the MV for Girls' Generation? Was it anyone here?

That was when I was a lurker (aka a long time ago) and not into K-pop.

Salazar

Biscuits said:
Also random question, but has to do with snsd. Who was the gaf member with a gif avatar of Taeyeon doing her cute finger pointing dance thing in the MV for Girls' Generation? Was it anyone here?

That was when I was a lurker (aka a long time ago) and not into K-pop.

PantherLotus.

He has another Taengoo avatar now.

Salazar said:
PantherLotus.

He has another Taengoo avatar now.
It's a little off topic but because of PantherLotus' SNSD avatar that's how I found SNSD and got introduced to K-pop.

Without PantherLotus's avatar, I probably would never have come across SNSD and never post in this thread.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom