• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

I get the feeling that the next G7 are going to be from up and coming groups.

I hope there aren't dudes. There are only a few entertaining dude idols.

Sica serving her variety show time, eating stuff she hates.

nviAs.gif

Luna wardrobe malfunction.

http://i.imgur.com/2hTh3.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:
I get the feeling that the next G7 are going to be from up and coming groups.

I hope they get Yoona, Sica, Nana, Jaekyung, IU, Eunjung and one open spot. I'm just going off of looks here. Incidentally, this would also be a good start to my k-pop All-Star group ballot.

Alta1r said:
Incidentally, this would also be a good start to my k-pop All-Star group ballot.

I've got your super group right here

OMd7u.jpg

I wonder if Hyoyeon feat. Girls Generation would ever consider playing in the DPRK :)

Fafnir

My wish for the new G7 if they ever come up with another season would be Shinyoung, Sunny, and Son Ho Young (the smiling g.o.d. member) as MCs with 7 rookie girl group members. No boy idols except when they have guests/slaves come to the farm. Also for a 1 night 2 day format like SBS Heroes where we can see them without makeup first thing in the morning.

8BlcF.jpg

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
^^^
Dang, sunny. I swear, she hasn't looked the same after the Hoot makeover. My theory is that she needs to go back to darker hair and re-grow out the bangs.

tumblr_lnl08d9mhD1qgg7eho1_500.jpg

Also, I just got back from a business trip to Seoul. It was sort of surreal seeing giant banners of SNSD ads plastered everywhere on the sides of department store buildings.

My Korean counterparts told me that they are a really popular group in Korea right now. For the sake of maintaining professional detachment, I had to deadpan back, "oh really. is that so" while secretly wanting to discuss who everyone's favorite member is.

Fafnir

Erico said:
My Korean counterparts told me that they are a really popular group in Korea right now. For the sake of maintaining professional detachment, I had to deadpan back, "oh really. is that so" while secretly wanting to discuss who everyone's favorite member is.

I'm sure some of them wanted to discuss that same topic but felt the same way lol

w8ehn.gif

ZXU2k.jpg

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I really like that other avatar and Hyeri in general but Hyunah got me into kpop. She is my kpop queen.

Ashhong

FUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUCK HYUNA!

I feel a Hyori vibe thing going on. I preferred her with black hair because she reminded me of my gf though...lame! Maybe I'll have to get her to change her hair to match Hyuna's
lol.gif

Alta1r

Fafnir said:
Ashhong said:
I feel a Hyori vibe thing going on. I preferred her with black hair because she reminded me of my gf though...lame! Maybe I'll have to get her to change her hair to match Hyuna's

For a second I thought it was Hyori in this one. Did Hyori have her comeback and new CD and all that already or is it still in works?

Salazar

8Bdmz.gif

Aww yeah.

Alta1r said:
For a second I thought it was Hyori in this one. Did Hyori have her comeback and new CD and all that already or is it still in works?

She seems busy with CFs and pet charity stuff at the moment.

2lhVS.gif

ramyeon

Alta1r said:
Hyori's comeback got pushed back to August (At the earliest) from a June release, don't think we'll be seeing it anytime soon. Probably mid August?

Alta1r

So I took the dive and watched the first episode of IY. This show is ridiculous. In an amazing way. But completely ridiculous. lol

And I never knew Yuri and Fany were close. I got the impression Fany and Sica were close cause of their English connection and Yuri was close with Yoona.

RZI

Erico said:

Oh man, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I like them even in here, because the fans are kind of crazy. I mean if you read comments on YouTube videos and other sites it's always:"Unnie!Unnie!Noona!Noona!Doodo!Doodoo!"

... but then again, why the hell am I reading YouTube comments?

Ronok

RZI said:
Oh man, I'm kind of embarrassed to admit that I like them even in here, because the fans are kind of crazy. I mean if you read comments on YouTube videos and other sites it's always:"Unnie!Unnie!Noona!Noona!Doodo!Doodoo!"

... but then again, why the hell am I reading YouTube comments?

Originally I thought fans were only really that crazy on the internet... Then I went to SMTown... Damn. Just as insane in real life. =P I was shocked no one was injured when everyone started sprinting toward the doors and then pushing/fighting to get in a good hour before the show started. 2 doors, 2 people taking tickets, and a shit load of people trying to push through. Rarely have I seen stupidity on that level. lol

filler

Banned
I'm up to episode 12 of IY. Great show, Road Lee is such a badass. Seems like he's always right and he wins at everything.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom