• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

syoaran

Great incentive for me - got to cram 1 year of Korean in 3 months, all these variety shows you guys are linking are mega helpful.

Anything with Taewon <3

Salazar

Sunny

A reader who is totally caught up with “1Q84” by Haruki Murakami

Born in ‘89. Sunny, whose sole hobby is reading, even reads Murakami Haruki’s 1Q84 while waiting. ”Murakami Haruki is also popular in Korea and he’s always been an author I’ve wanted to read stories from. In this book many people’s lives get intertwined in a complex way, so it’s really interesting. Because I get lonely after I finish reading, I plan on reading it as slow as possible (laughs).” If you were only able to bring one book to a deserted island, which one would it be? ”Because I can’t decide between Slam dunk or One Piece, and since the One Piece series is still on-going, I pick Slam Dunk*.” That Sunny’s motto is ‘Let’s enjoy life!’

Sunny just went up a few spots on the ladder.

Ashhong

Calling Salazar, can you find me nice pics of Tiffany @ Star King? Love her outfit and want to make some wallpapers for my phone. Preferably ones that dont have a big ass watermark that is impossible to photoshop lol

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
This was cool.

sistarwavefz5s.gif

Ezalc

panda21 said:
hmmm its been a while since i tried to rank them.. (not on singing, just all round)

I see your list and raise you:
1. Sooyoung
2. The rest.

One is all I require. I agree with the other poster before that said the Genie was their best look. I also like their own little personal outifts in Run Devil Run though. Yuri was looking damn fine in that.

I seem to confuse Yuri and Tiffany, I don't know why though.

Ashhong

The look on Yuri's face is perfect. It has just the right amount of hurt, embarrassment, and "whatever" attitude.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Ashhong said:
The look on Yuri's face is perfect. It has just the right amount of hurt, embarrassment, and "whatever" attitude.
I told y'all she is the child-like one. My personality summations are supreme!

Ashhong

YqLYW.gif

They have a puppy?? Awesome. Doesn't live in their dorm does it?

I use JASC Animation Shop or Photoshop CS5 to make gifs

Salazar

lol.

Advertising for the Charity Café, they meet Dynamic Duo.

Tiffany engages hip-hop mode. "Roll call, yo yo".

ReEFR.gif

6ZxCn.gif

O0a0U.gif

Kt3RN.gif

Ashhong

Salazar said:
Yes, but it will need to be playable in my region (PAL 4), no ?

blu-ray release would be godly

Never really thought about region stuff...hmmm. Get a region free dvd player? haha. I mainly want the photobook. I'm sure the DVD you can find online later on.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom