• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Salazar

vas_a_morir said:
And it's fucking TERRIBLE.

Yup.

They picked up one of her old cds in that MTV Sooyoung special. It was still in its plastic wrapping - and I can speculate as to at least one reason why.

aSSyj.gif

Ashhong

Beats me. She is decent looking, but for some reason she comes across as someone who is trying really hard to be prettier than she is, and failing. And I find it sad....dont ask why I think like this lol

BentMyWookiee said:
I don't know what it is about Hyoyeon, but the more I see her the more I find her really attractive.

w219042844.gif

w219042843.gif

Honestly, because she seems like a girl you could meet in real life where the rest seem like CGI or something. Yuri is TOO perfect, sometimes.

Igo

I find both Hyoyeon and Sunny both kinda weird looking but they're easily the most likable and fun in the group.

I've been watching Hello Baby and why does Jessica just disappear from the show?

Salazar

Igo said:
I've been watching the Hello Baby shows and why does Jessica just disappear from the show?

I'm not sure. I know Yoona was acting in dramas when she vanished. I don't think Jessica acted - though recently she was in some or other stage musical.

Kyungsan could wear out my patience, though.

Igo

Salazar said:
I'm not sure. I know Yoona was acting in dramas when she vanished. I don't think Jessica acted - though recently she was in some or other stage musical.

Kyungsan could wear out my patience, though.

Damn you for quoting me before my edit.

Could it have been a producers decsion to exclude her? She always did look a bit disinterested when on the show anyway. Shame though as I really like her.

Peru

Several members come and go in various episodes because of schedules. Jessica was quite busy with several solo activities at the time (Naengmyun, and the show where it originated, Legally Blonde preparations, duet performances with Onew..)

Ashhong

Igo said:
I find both Hyoyeon and Sunny both kinda weird looking but they're easily the most likable and fun in the group.

I've been watching Hello Baby and why does Jessica just disappear from the show?

Pretty sure each member just has conflicting schedules. Tiffany is gone from a few episodes as well.

Salazar said:
SNSD would have killed that Dance Battle, from what I've seen.

Yea it was pretty lackluster imo, though the Secret Garden one was hilarious. Sistar killed it too.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
I'm getting the dance battle, health special, smarts special, and king of idols.

Though, the new year special I most want (athletics) hasn't aired yet.

Ashhong said:
Yea it was pretty lackluster imo, though the Secret Garden one was hilarious. Sistar killed it too.

They covered all the bases, haha. Tracksuits, sit ups, and the kiss in the coffee shop. I need to go watch the special episode, but it will probably have to wait until we're finished with Gumiho.

Infinite were very impressive on that Dance Battle show, Rainbow were surprisingly disappointing. After school did well with some songs by an obscure German/British 80s group London Boys.

Sooyoung and her sister:

Peru

4Minute were surprisingly good this year. Anyway, \every year I'm disappointed because the groups' dance battle routines never are as good as their regular routines (done while singing and all).

Dice

Well, I have everything 720p. Time to watch dance battle. Will edit this with impressions.

T-ara vs After School
Didn't seem like T-ara even tried to put thought or effort into it. Terrible song selection and rookie choreo. After School likewise didn't even come close to the top of their game, but at least they realized it was supposed to be a party. Nana is too hot.

Hong Jinyoung vs Yoo Chaeyoung
The Rainbow girls in the crowd had more flair than HJY. Chae was going to be the winner for me, but then she took the kkab in a scary direction instead of exaggerating the mood (and lyrics) of the song. The extreme dissonance was weird and not funny. She always manages to fail so hard in my books.

Jewelry vs Teen Top
Jewelry brought it, but they seem to have a weak link. Why did they just focus on the one girl? Teen Top... you get one one of these every year. They could have been a bit less serious about it, and as usual they were decently polished but simplistic. The outcome was right.

Dal Shabet vs Han Geuroo
DS knows how to shake it but they lack flava. Geuroo killed it with plenty of flava, refinement, and variety. I didn't realize she was that skilled.

ZE:A vs Infinite
ZE:A showing poor understanding of hiphop dance and terrible synchronization. Meanwhile, since debut Infinite has essentially been a dance crew with a couple guys that sing a little bit, and they continue being awesome at it.

Sistar vs Rainbow a.k.a. Battle of the Sexys
I love Rainbow forever but what the hell were they doing? Meanwhile... DAMN, SOYOU! LEMMIESMANGITGURLYOUWINEVERYTHING!

MBLAQ vs Park Jungmin
First had some skill in details, but somehow managed to turn Rain's powerful masculine choreo into lame flailing at best and feminine prancing at worst. Jungmin was fun but didn't do much.

4minute vs miss A
Kind of plain to see that 4minute didn't have much time to practice. A few of them at different points had the look on their face of having trouble remembering combined with lack of confidence/power in their corresponding movements. I know they're better than that. As for miss A, Fei and Jia needed to put a little extra sauce on it like Min does. I like Jia's new hair.

ROFL @ Soyeon being so salty at the end.

Overall, this year sucked. So they need SM and YG to push the competitiveness? Sistar, Infinite and Han Geuroo were the only really good ones, and Jewelry did pretty well for rookies. It just felt like most were bringing their B game... or even C game.

I hope you guys don't mind a non SNSD post. I've gotten into 2NE1 recently and I realized that I've got a thing for Mimzy

w219052024.gif
w219052025.gif

And Dara is pretty awesome too

w219052117.gif

In my opinion...IN MY OPINION

I think 2NE1 is the least attractive kpop group right now, even though Sandara is good looking, Minzy(the female version of Daesung), CL and Bom....scares me.

You can tell they don't want Sandara to stand out too much, they try to uglify here by having weird make up and hair for she can blend in with the rest of the uglies.

Fafnir

shinshoryuken said:
Minzy(the female version of Daesung)

idGPso.jpg

I wish I had never seen this in FO, I can't unsee it now. While watching 2NE1TV I could only see Daesung whenever Minzy came on.

Ashhong

shinshoryuken said:
In my opinion...IN MY OPINION

I think 2NE1 is the least attractive kpop group right now, even though Sandara is good looking, Minzy(the female version of Daesung), CL and Bom....scares me.

You can tell they don't want Sandara to stand out too much, they try to uglify here by having weird make up and hair for she can blend in with the rest of the uglies.

I like how you repeated yourself and then bolded it ahahaha

I agree with this post.

Dice

Haha, you need to add "Her dance is sweet like candy" to Sooyoung's part of the OP.

Peru

2NE1 haters can go suckkkkkkk it. They wouldn't have you anyway and you would literally be beaten up for saying the things you do, and end up stumbling home crying. What a drag k-pop would be without some diversity in looks and styling.

Ashhong

Peru said:
2NE1 haters can go suckkkkkkk it. They wouldn't have you anyway and you would literally be beaten up for saying the things you do, and end up stumbling home crying. What a drag k-pop would be without some diversity in looks and styling.

:lol

I dont hate them. All we said is that they are the least attractive, and its true!

Dice

shinshoryuken said:
2ne1 girls are...ugly...ugly..VERY UGLY!!!!!
Dara is way too cute to toss that blanket statement over.

I like how Salazar just keeps driving the soshi love as we argue about other things.

panda21

Salazar said:
http://i.imgur.com/cb4XL.jpgIMG]

^^^^^ Anybody know where this is from ?
[/QUOTE]

i think i did know but i forgot :( looks awesome whatever it is

this avatar is really confusing me now, i keep thinking Ashhong's posts are mine

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom