• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sealda

Banned
am i the only one getting the feeling that AS red is the A-team. I mean, if i were in BLUE i would sure as hell wish i was in RED. Its with Kahi and its the better of the two.

Salazar

That's pretty much fact.

If they ever split Soshi, there would be war. Not that they would. One team would have to have five, and anybody who says Hyoyeon doesn't count/matter is in trouble.

Peru

Thank god RED has outsold BLUE so handily. Gives pledis the right signal. "Lady" might be the best song but it's not actually a BLUE unit tune.

bloodforge said:

park-kahi.jpg

Sealda

Banned
Here is that controversial "too sexy" show with all the boobies in wet t-shirt competitions.
11bryif.jpg

33ld0dv.jpg

2444n5s.jpg
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vv8yNkzV68Y&hd=1

in 720.

Girls Day, Sistar, Rainbow and Rania members in there. Actually, for some reason everyone there looks worse than normal. Although i must say Bora looks damn good still. Even better, since she have less make up than usual. Actually i watched it all, and it was completely overrated. Anyways, apparently there were more types of competitions than this.

panda21

i never paid enough attention to after school to get the whole Uee robot thing but she totally looks like a (scary) robot for the first half of that video, until she starts smiling near the end.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Phonomezer said:
http://dianblingdingdong.files.wordpress.com/2011/05/park-kahi.jpg[IMG][/QUOTE]
Wow that's an awesome pic of Kahi.

[IMG]http://uiu.me/72.gif

Nk.gif

The more I see of Woori in her old "A" look the more I like it. I'm happy she may go back to something close to it for Japanese "A" promotions.
6m.gif

q6tar.jpg
vtzZK.jpg

SIHAN.jpg

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
omg woori is adorable
3D.gif

fg.gif

Aw on the last episode of the Rainbow TV special, they gave Woori a hat she mentioned wanting in the first episode, and she started crying cause the PD remembered that.
2vamtt5.gif

Holy snap Rainbow finally performed Mach again at the Cass Beer event yesterday! (I love the shock in the audience's voices when they announce they're going to do Mach)
It's a No Eul fancam too which is pretty rare

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aaEPUGc_LJE&hd=1

Another vid:

lol at Jaekyung taking a sip of beer at the beginning of the song.
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=cbRlA5j98h4&hd=1

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Yoona is so magical
hH.gif

aqDoT.jpg

UJk16.gif
EGVxb.gif

Have any of you guys seen the telecast of the stage play Taeyeon was in? It's subbed on SSF. It was pretty cool getting to actually see one of those since you always hear about kpop stars joining the cast of some play.
tk8Cg.gif

Salazar

sykoex said:
Have any of you guys seen the telecast of the stage play Taeyeon was in?

Nope. Will check it out when Soshified decides to work for me again.

I need to start watching some dramas. Man cannot live on variety alone.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Found this on tumblr, I didn't really notice how pretty Dara was here when I was watching this episode.
xc0fP.gif

Peru

Yoona on her way to LA
ymbmj.jpg

Marc Jacobs: Wellington leather shoulder bag @ net-a-porter.com $1195 if you want to buy!1111

Biscuits

sykoex said:
Have any of you guys seen the telecast of the stage play Taeyeon was in? It's subbed on SSF. It was pretty cool getting to actually see one of those since you always hear about kpop stars joining the cast of some play.
tk8Cg.gif
I watched half of it and got bored(I think some scenes were cut from the broadcast version as well). The sets were pretty cheap looking and
Taengoo in a spacesuit was pretty ridiculous
. I don't usually like musicals though, and an hour of Taeyeon is always a plus.

Epic tumblr list Sal, thanks.

Salazar

T3KqA.gif
9H6jr.gif

sqVrk.gif
WpXww.gif

Infinite are smoking whatever Dice has been on.

AKP building a story out of netizen fury #34698

A new KBS drama called ‘Daughters of Club Bilitis‘ had viewers up in arms over the fact that it contained content relating to same-sex couples.

On August 7th, the drama premiered as Korea’s first ever lesbian one-act drama, illustrating the lives of three lesbian couples. The drama aimed to depict lesbian relationships across all generations, and thus tells the story of 50-year-olds Choi Ran and Choi Hyang Ja, 30-year-old career women Han Go Eun and Oh Se Jung, and high school students Jin Se Yeon and Ahn Ji Hyun.

The controversy began to brew when the drama was first picked up by KBS. Although it was confirmed for a midnight time slot, many were opposed to the idea of KBS even airing a lesbian-themed drama. In response, KBS rated the drama for 19 year olds and up.

Critics praised the drama for having “taken a detailed look into the lives of the LGBT [Lesbian, Gay, Bisexual, Transgender] community and for accurately depicting the pain and obstacles they must overcome.”

Some viewers, however, were skeptical. Even before the drama aired, netizens flooded the drama’s message board with posts strongly opposing its broadcast. As of August 8th, comments like, “KBS needs to wake up from this illusion”, “This will negatively influence the youth”, and “This drama is a crime against humanity”, remain on the board.

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/kbs-receives-harsh-criticisms-for-airing-koreas-first-lesbian-drama

DXPett1

Salazar said:
She is probably one of the most reliably stylish. Sooyoung is up there, though.

Albino Eunhyuk is starting to worry me.

OkfT9.jpg

15w87.jpg

Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are perfect for each other. Weird ass outfits/makeups, dancing machines, fairly arrogant/open when they talk. Pretty much clones

vordhosbn

Banned
sykoex said:
tk8Cg.gif
Where can I see this? A link would be helpful :)

Salazar

DXPett1 said:
Eunhyuk and Hyoyeon are perfect for each other. Weird ass outfits/makeups, dancing machines, fairly arrogant/open when they talk. Pretty much clones

They do get a heap of couple speculation. Largely because Eunhyuk once dated a different girl called Hyoyeon.

dUHLC.gif

t4oeH.gif

vanty

Salazar said:
I kind of wish Soshi would drop the "everyone in the same outfit" thing occasionally.
But then SM would have to spend some money. The video for Ugly probably cost YG more than every SNSD MV budget combined.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom