• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

DXPett1

Salazar said:
XSdzB.gif

Sica avatar is sweet, DXPett1.

Cheers Sal. Definately warming up to Jess as of late. Taengoo doesn't seem to smile outside of performances so I have gone off her :(

Peru

Sunny had a similar exchange on UFO recently. Less surreal, perhaps. Paraphrased:

Fan: If a tasty snack and I fell in the water, who would you save?

Sunny: How can you compare a wet snack to a Sone?! If we're talking about a packaged snack, it might be a different story..

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
People holding anti-hallyu demonstration:
RoZnx.jpg

People going to Kara fanmeet:
QwVDx.jpg

Salazar

lol. I thought there might have been some huge crowd of people who can somehow find it in themselves to hate KARA.

It must suck being a cultural nationalist weirdo.

Wish I had the skills to edit guns into Tiff's hands.

r6osy.gif

Peru

KARA. Been there longer, spent more time in Japan, become more 'Japanese'. Biggest volume of singles sold as well, although SNSD's 1st Japanese is king of album sales approaching 600 000 or something.

Peru said:
KARA. Been there longer, spent more time in Japan, become more 'Japanese'. Biggest volume of singles sold as well, although SNSD's 1st Japanese is king of album sales approaching 600 000 or something.

That must be their biggest selling album in any territory, yeah? For a country (Sth Korea) with 50 million people, the sales of their other albums aren't very impressive, unless most of them are digital and not counted.

I guess they make most of their money from touring anyway.

Salazar

fX8bi.jpg

Yuri, Sooyoung, and Hyoyeon on SBS Dalgona.

Which is apparently some show about uniting celebrities and their non-celebrity friends ?

Sealda

Banned
Dice said:
Boram got stoned.

dBbxW.jpg

AeReh.jpg

Damn, she looks posh and so cute smile.

I always felt Boram been underrated. feels like some common perception of her being the low tier of T-ara steams from the band as well. She is never the member taking any attention ever. Its like, she knows her place in the back. Hyomin and the rest are basically saying "Dont even try to compete with me bitch" (not really, but u get the point). Of course, this is pure speculations. I know Boram is supp. to be the leader (probably because she is the oldest).

Erico

Unconfirmed Member
Yoona's going to LA? Well shit, I wish I was back home. There goes my
completely negligible
chances of meeting her.

tumblr_lplge2lnqU1qafhgj.jpg

tumblr_lp1h8l4J1z1r0zdoao1_500.png

Ronok

Salazar said:
It's weird that Hyomin now comes over as being really natural in a confident role.

She always was confident, although she didn't act that way at times. There was an interview recently on this subject where she says she going to act more like herself from now on.

Sealda

Banned
Dice said:
People holding anti-hallyu demonstration:
RoZnx.jpg

Easy to feel upset but i know this shit would happen in Korea if it was the other way around. Actually, it would probably be even worse if it happened in Korea. Most young Japanese does not give a fuck about Korea (in every aspect, including not knowing shit about their own history with the occupation), while most young Koreans are convincingly hating Japanese.

Although i know they love hearing them and Japan bunched together since it means they are as good as Japan which they have had a inferiority complex for until recently and probably still have. All these 3 countries citizens are complete morons when it comes to their relationship to each other. JAP,ROK (and PRC) must have the worst social science to science knowledge ratio in the world.

Salazar

It's pop music. Blows my mind that people - and it's not just lunatics, because some Asian governments are on the "hallyu is bad/worrying" tip - act like this.

vanty

Salazar said:
It's pop music. Blows my mind that people - and it's not just lunatics, because some Asian governments are on the "hallyu is bad/worrying" tip - act like this.
Not like it doesn't happen here (to a lesser extent than street protests) as well, look at how many people cry about half of Australian TV being from America. The hatred I read in the comments of some story a little while ago about ABC cancelling a British show for an American one was crazy ahah.

Clipse

Phonomezer said:
SooYoung is hot with long hair
So true. She really needs to stick to long hair because short hair make her look like an ajumma. Speaking of long hair, while I've gotten used to it by now, Taeyeon really needs to grow her hair out again.

Salazar

lol smh

I will see.

AKP says Hyunah went down to 39 kilograms during Bubble Pop promotions. Curves =/= weight ?

And there's going to be a meeting about the issue of raunch.

Meanwhile, it was announced that on August 10th, the PDs of the three public music programs will be given a chance to express their own opinions about the issue of sexually provocative material on music shows with the committee members of the KCC.

“On the 10th, we will be exchanging opinions with broadcast representatives regarding this matter. PDs and other broadcasting staff are also allowed to participate; who will represent the companies is solely up to the choice of each. Instead of actively taking part in the discussion, people can also choose to send in written documents of their opinions. There is no obligation to participate.”

Dice

VIP most-likely gets you the guarantee of meeting them in addition to whatever seating benefits are attached.

Difficulty would be getting them before they sell out.

Ashhong

Guarantee of meeting them? I don't know about that. Maybe thats what they want you to think, when in actuality you just get front row and can watch them walk by or something backstage.

And what the fuck Australia. That's practically SM Town already, why do you need another?!

Dice

Well not a hangout situation but something like a fansign event. They wouldn't do that for thousands of people, but a couple hundred VIPs? Sure.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom