• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

ramyeon

It'll be great to finally have a video for an original Japanese song. The last two videos were great and all, but the concepts and videos were almost identical to the Korean versions. This'll be awesome. One of the better songs on the album as well.

Peru

Mr Taxi wasn't Korean. But the video was typical SM dancing + close up. Hopefully we get some bikes in the actual MV for this.

ramyeon

Peru said:
Mr Taxi wasn't Korean. But the video was typical SM dancing + close up. Hopefully we get some bikes in the actual MV for this.
Wow I totally forgot about Mr Taxi. I was talking about Genie and Gee, don't know how that slipped my mind. Mr Taxi was actually one of the weaker songs on the album anyway imo. It was a good lead in single though I guess.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
hUDFz.jpg

Niks

Salazar said:
Seeing as Tiffany can't even ride a bicycle, I do hope they put her on a Harley.
Lol

hmm I wonder if Tiff is going to have a pink motorcycle this time too.. A harley would be quite an upgrade from the scooter from ITNW. heh

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
I like how Jaekyung tries to keep a low profile at the supermarket with a baseball cap and pony tails, but then takes all kinds of crazy selcas.

The beer she's in a commercial for, a dedicated spokeswoman.
R7LMl.jpg

She tweeted "엄마……이거사쥬세요…네..?(T ^ T)" (Mommy... buy this for me please.. ya..?)
gkuUo.jpg

kLwqm.jpg

Alta1r

Salazar said:
I tend to think some photogs need to back the fuck off.

c7MIk.jpg

Lol, yeah this guy has no shame. I'm surprised they even get the opportunity to do this kind of stuff though. I always thought they'd get off the plane, hop on one of those golf cart style things and get door-to-door service to their waiting limo/Escalade/whatever. Seeing her wait around outside for her ride like a normal person is kind of shocking.

In other news, apparently there's multiple man Yoona shops out there:
tumblr_lm03xrqJhE1qbrdnmo1_500.jpg

Dice

Yoona looks so good all the time. It's almost tiring.

Ahyoung from Dal Shabet tweet:

Xk9fS.png

“Dal★Shabet in Nagoya, Japan! I don’t think we’ve all been to Japan together before… Hopefully we can do it again! That thing that happened with our teaser… Oh well. Bling Bling!”

What happened with the teaser?

oc

peanutbutterchocolate
Maybe the outfit thing? idk. Haven't heard of anything else. Also, her teeth bugs me...

Dice

I like Viki and Jiyul. Serri has charisma and Subin is good at sexy dancing.

lunlunqq

BocoDragon said:
My opinion is informed... One of my best friends is a Korean girl who has probably played the whole pantheon of kpop at my house (along with tons of samey ballads :p). I want to like it but little excites me about it except that the girls are cute. And I'm a fan of pop.. even jpop. I think think it tends to lack any kind of punch.

However this is your thread.. I respect that you like it. The girls are nice. I get the appeal and I wish I could share in it. I'm just saying that if I were a k music producer, I would use a lot more "hot sauce" than what I've heard. :p

There is always the chance my friend has bland taste and screened out the music that I'd find appealing.

I'll leave you to your fun.

You must be one of those butt-hurt Japanese... There is no other explanation. How was your protest the other day?

Dice

Fun fact: Viki's legs were forged by Aphrodite in the halls of Valhalla
Yeah, you read that right.

PtD27.jpg

vKxDg.jpg

NXy3K.jpg

5EA1S.jpg

51EJC.jpg

DDO9z.jpg

KOCuM.jpg

lDI8t.jpg

lUyHK.jpg

Pila9.jpg

Alta1r

CaptYamato said:
He would. We had this conversation last Thursday.

Shit. You brainwashed him with your Hyo propaganda didn't you? We must start reversing the damage before it's too late, aka more Yoona.

tumblr_lm07p4B78g1qbtlubo1_500.jpg

Alta1r

Dice said:
Fun fact: Viki's legs were forged by Aphrodite in the halls of Valhalla
Yeah, you read that right.

I think they forgot to leave time to work on her face. Lol.

What group is this?

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom