• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Fafnir

#1 Taeyeon time.

de8Qm.jpg

X5BAr.jpg

Oz17G.jpg

ucFcw.jpg

VdKYc.jpg

AhXGE.jpg

ip3J7.jpg

Salazar

Looks like that MV will be more interesting than I thought. I figured initially that it was going to be just a straight-up "dance to camera" thing, but this looks more like the ITNW MV.

Might as well just concede this page to Taengoo.

eDXgC.gif
YXH4W.gif

c0iQQ.gif
QzF3h.gif

RQrB8.gif
3GbGc.gif

w4OcE.gif

And TOP.

Fih5w.gif

filler

Banned
So are the actresses that do sex scenes shunned over there? That Ji Hyo sex scene was weak by the way, she didn't even get naked.

Peru

filler said:
So are the actresses that do sex scenes shunned over there? That Ji Hyo sex scene was weak by the way, she didn't even get naked.

She did, though? Anyway, no they aren't.

Salazar

filler said:
That Ji Hyo sex scene was weak by the way, she didn't even get naked.

Dude, you watched the wrong one.

I think that so long as the sex happens in an adult-rated film or show, you are more or less completely ok. Which is probably in part why there is so much pressure on the classification folks.

Alta1r

filler said:

Yeah man, what scene did you watch? That was far more than I was expecting from a Korean movie, I must say. That was like something you'd see on Skinemax here.

Salazar

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/2ne1...you-to-join-their-family-through-sbs-kpopstar

Another survival audition show.

As you guys should know by now, SBS is running a survival audition program called ‘KPOPSTAR‘ in collaboration with the BIG 3: SM Entertainment, YG Entertainment and JYP Entertainment.

This year, allkpop has been chosen as the exclusive global partner to help find the next BIG KPOP STAR!

Auditions will be held around the world, including: Los Angeles, New York City, Argentina and France!

The winner will receive a large cash prize worth approximately $285,000 USD, an international album release deal, and a chance to enter the ultimate star training system through SM, YG or JYP Entertainment!

This is garbage. Support the artists you already have.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Salazar said:
Someone needs to do an edit with cuts to Gary's face in various states of emotional turmoil.
If you put this on the internet you know it would somehow find its way to him.

Salazar said:
SISTAR are the new Hello Baby group.
...meh

Salazar said:
I'll be honest and say I was hoping for Rainbow
Ding ding ding!

Unfortunately, they have agreed to tone down their "So Cool" MV.
Does this mean the Dal Shabet MV will be changed as well, not just performances?

Dice

lol hyunyoung

panda21 said:
i need this in my life, in high definition
My Korean source is down again. :(

It's only a matter of time before some group subs it, and they usually do at least 720p.

ramyeon

Salazar said:
rofl

uX3NP.jpg

Yoona's image is being pirated.
You're in Brisbane too, right? There're posters up in all the Korean supermarkets for Asian parties in clubs at the moment, using a picture of SNSD from Genie promotions :lol

panda21

looking for an 아내 sally? (translator's note: 아내 means waifu)

Dice said:
http://i.imgur.com/XlU3N.jpg[/IMG[/QUOTE]

i don't get this, what is it from? Hwayoung's rap is awesome by virtue of being powerful weak 'like this like that yeah'

Salazar said:
Lol at loud voiced Tiff.

I reposted the undubbed version!

I like how you can tell that Taeyeon is holding in the laughter as Yuri forgets her lyrics.

Followed by Hyoyeon's epic vocal performance... ;D

Salazar

They are pretty terrible lyrics, to be fair.

I know the entertainment companies think this competition for foreign kpop stars is some mad clever hallyu strategy, but it seems dumb to me.

Dice

It's ridiculous how everything is made into some sort of cultural conquest.

Do they want to spread appreciation for Korean culture/language and thus make more money from the people who come to appreciate it? Duh, of course.

Do they want you to stop being [insert ethnicity here]? No. Also, that is impossible.

So much xenophobia.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom