• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
Phonomezer said:
I don't know about the rest of you, but I feel like other Korean girl groups are pretty second-rate compared to SNSD.
SNSD is 11th place.

Now enjoy some legs:

t5iEG.jpg

VNJ0k.jpg

0BCh1.jpg

JCn0B.jpg

Eunjung has morning sickness

QOJKt.jpg

Jiyeon found some lovely curtains to wear:

1dLgU.jpg

Dice

Most idols, such as our lovely Hara here, go up stairs in a rather demure manner:

2qULh.jpg

Jiyoung, however, gets up on stage like a boss:

PrZpe.jpg

Peru

Lol at no-bullshit Soyeon on this week's WGM. Jiyeon: You guys kissed in Malaysia, right? Jangwoo: On a honeymoon, that's alright isn't it? Soyeon: Honestly you're supposed to do more than that.

Dice

If Soyeon doesn't become an MC after T-ara splits I will be disappointed.

Peru

Salazar said:
Teasing is what makes WGM watchable for me.

And damn, YG's fitness trainer is built.

He's pretty big. Also Minzy surpasses Min's geekiness.. not only does she play games all the time she's insanely proud when displaying her Gundam figure collection.

Biscuits

Peru said:
He's pretty big. Also Minzy surpasses Min's geekiness.. not only does she play games all the time she's insanely proud when displaying her Gundam figure collection.
I dunno, from all we've seen she's only into casual games...

/condescending hardcore attitude

NwERP.gif

UCl5W.gif

Sealda

Banned
This one have probably not contributed much to the k-pop but...Damn this girl look insanely fake in her face.
43.jpg

40.jpg

mansion_30.jpg

mansion_2.jpg

mansion_24.jpg

(1).jpg

(12).jpg

Ruski?
(13).jpg

&

&

damn fake

&

&

&

I know this do not have anything to do with K-pop, anyways, i guess similarly hot girls exist in real life in Korea. I never went to a club there though.

syoaran

Sealda said:
This one have probably not contributed much to the k-pop but...Damn this girl look insanely fake in her face.
43.jpg

I know this do not have anything to do with K-pop, anyways, i guess similarly hot girls exist in real life in Korea. I never went to a club there though.

First, all the images are photoshopped. Skin smoothing + healing brush is basically defacto before uploading.

As for fake stuff; Plenty of concealer, lots of trips to have skin treatment, coloured contacts + hair dye. I think the girl in the first photo probably had double eye lid treatment, but thats not really a biggy. Doesnt bother me personally, I think she looks great and its quite normal for women under the age of 30 to do that.

---

Dambi proving again that she is a fitness buff

a08hX.jpg
eb1fG.jpg

He wishes he was cool like T.O.P. When your crowning achievement is a cameo in The Dark Knight I don't believe anyone would want to rip you off.

CaptYamato said:
He wishes he was cool like T.O.P. When your crowning achievement is a cameo in The Dark Knight I don't believe anyone would want to rip you off.

I know, he just reminds me of him which made me laugh, and the thought of someone consciously trying to look like him made me laugh even harder.

I think his crowning achievement was actually on his laptop, not the bigscreen.

Manos: The Hans of Fate said:
I know, he just reminds me of him which made me laugh, and the thought of someone consciously trying to look like him made me laugh even harder.

I think his crowning achievement was actually on his laptop, not the bigscreen.

wasn't he one of the Asian cops but was his line was cut or something like that?

CaptYamato said:
wasn't he one of the Asian cops but was his line was cut or something like that?
No, he was the guy who greats Freeman when he arrives. He made this big shit about oh I'm going to be in TDK, blah blah, and that was it, and all it ever was (no sex scandal reduction).

That said TDK fucking horribly misused it's chance to cast Hong Kong actors and local talent (of which there is a lot of).

Biscuits said:
LOL, it's funny because after seeing movies like Jiang Hu and Dog Eat Dog it seems like Chen was maturing a bit as an actor, but then he went and screwed everything up.

Dice

They were really good at that game. I forget which music show had that segment, but the show must have the machine backstage and they hog it every week or something because they were way better than the other groups.

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom