• Hey, guest user. Hope you're enjoying NeoGAF! Have you considered registering for an account? Come join us and add your take to the daily discourse.

SNSD and K-Pop Fanboy/Fangirl |OT|

Status
Not open for further replies.

filler

Banned
Phonomezer said:
n

HYOYEON has a beauty that is difficult to emulate. The closest thing to her beauty would probably be a shallow coral reef glistening with diamonds and other heavenly treasures.

ln2LL.gif

If only she would wear that look all the time. So damn sexy.

Ranvier

filler said:
Finally got around to watching episode 33 of IY(where they introduce the new cast members). The way the new members introduced themselves was cool. I said goddamn at Victoria's flexibility. Her drunken style dance was badass.

So I guess I'm stopping at episode 32, on 29 right now. Think I might finish "girls go to school" or that horror factory one since its all SNSD.

And lets not start the Hyo hate again, you just can't win Alta1r.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Final Erin teaser:
G2M7X.jpg

Leaked version in her underwear:
http://i.imgur.com/zgxDC.jpg

I have to wonder what's the move the photographer makes to get her in her underwear. "You know what would make this teaser especially awesome? No pants!"

Sera:
mXoHG.jpg

English is actually her first language.

Ranvier

filler said:
If only she would wear that look all the time. So damn sexy.

The outfit I agree with, but I hate that style of hair with the bangs covering all of the forehead.

And remember:

If you strike Hyo down, she shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine.

I like "slightly" calling people out because it's usually followed by awesome pictures from both parties.
Hint hint

Alta1r

Phonomezer said:
HYOYEON has a beauty that is difficult to emulate. The closest thing to her beauty would probably be a shallow coral reef glistening with diamonds and other heavenly treasures.

ln2LL.gif

24911_104708979558935_100000594994589_122424_77646_n.jpg

filler

Banned
Ranvier said:
The outfit I agree with, but I hate that style of hair with the bangs covering all of the forehead.

And remember:

If you strike Hyo down, she shall become more powerful than you can ever imagine.

I like "slightly" calling people out because it's usually followed by awesome pictures from both parties.
Hint hint

Those bangs are awesome, she never looked better.

orangecaramel said:
well look what we have here.. a decent Hyo pic.

aDnDv.gif

Goes for everyone ITT, Tiffany!

Does anyone know where I can hosts .gifs over 2MB? I'd use photobucket, but it's always exceeding bandwidth (apparently).

Salazar

Phonomezer said:
Does anyone know where I can hosts .gifs over 2MB? I'd use photobucket, but it's always exceeding bandwidth (apparently).

Abload

Hit the "Bilder aus dem Internet hinzufügen" link, and paste the web address of the gif.

sykoex

Lost all credibility.
Clipse said:
Why does her face look like a cartoon?
Here she is with a little less overexposure.

wgRL7.jpg

TM3je.jpg

BV4xw.jpg

DXPett1 said:
http://prittynachrel.files.wordpress.com/2010/07/ice_cubes_openphoto.png[IMG]

Ice Cold.... I love it Sica[/QUOTE]
A rare bit of Sica cheeriness.
[IMG]http://i.imgur.com/OAz9s.gif

JKTrix

Salazar said:
Gotta say, these are my top 3 in the group.

Also Running Man is awesome. I think nothing different of Ji Hyo after recent developments in this thread.

Gwang/Kwang Soo is my favourite.

Salazar

JKTrix said:
Gwang/Kwang Soo is my favourite.

Legit choice.

I rewatched episode 1 the other day, and he was already awesome.

W5VFS.gif

CR0s5.gif

http://www.allkpop.com/2011/08/snsd-confirms-korean-comeback-for-september-with-third-official-album

SNSD has revealed that they will be making an official Korean comeback with a third official album next month!

While taking part in the Hallyu wave over in Japan, the girls have been secretly working on their third album recordings. They’ve been balancing out a proper release date, and finally decided to go ahead with September.

A representative revealed, “SNSD mentioned that they would be making their comeback this fall, but they’ve recently confirmed September as their comeback month. They’re still in the middle of recording, so they could adjust the date by a week or two.”

Fans will also be excited to hear that it won’t be a mini-album or a digital single, but a full fledged official album, their first in nearly a year and eight months.

Other entertainment labels are currently delaying comebacks and debuts in order to avoid competition with SNSD. One representative said, “All of the attention will be put on SNSD anyway, so it’s useless to go head-to-head. On top of that, it’s an official album, so there’s the possibility that they will just sweep the charts.”

I am so ready.

Biscuits

Edit: Beaten.

It's the soshi juggernaut, beyotch. I find it funny that everyone else just gives up though. So its pretty much Kara vs SNSD then?

ramyeon

Dice said:
It's SNSD, Kara, Wonder Girls and Brown Eyed Girls.

The perfect storm.
Doubt we'll get them all at once though. BEG is end of September at the earliest, usually that means its gonna be October. No exact dates are confirmed anyway :/

Dice

Pokémon Parentage Conspiracy Theorist
it would be awesome to get them all on the same music program (standard, not year-end special)

Status
Not open for further replies.
Top Bottom